Community Forum

ℬᏟᏕℛ Training Facility ***OPEN***

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬᏟᏕℛ Training Facility ***OPEN***

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Ritsuka_demon wrote:could you train this filly? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2253332
im at max atm. Until I get some more cycled out I can take it :)
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Hi!
Could you train http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2278707 ? I put the notes in her desciption. She is also up for offers; I breed her so she won't die, but if you won't train her, that's ok.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Katy_Kanes wrote:Hi!
Could you train http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2278707 ? I put the notes in her desciption. She is also up for offers; I breed her so she won't die, but if you won't train her, that's ok.
She is too old. I only train horses under 10 years of age. I won't train pregnant mares because i dont have room as my training account is also my breeding account so i need all the prego slots open for my mares.
Owner Of FIR Club

jessicasan01
Visit My Farm

Post by jessicasan01 »

Hey, are you still training?
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

jessicasan01 wrote:Hey, are you still training?
Yes i am still training but i am full right now. I should have a spot or two open by tomorrow.
Owner Of FIR Club

jessicasan01
Visit My Farm

Post by jessicasan01 »

Ok, That would be awesome! And a big thankyou for last time, Crown is absolutely amazing

If you don't mind me asking, how do players get banned from your services? Just because the next few I plan to train will be sold on at higher prices (they usually go for around 100,000, so I'd be willing to pay double for each)- I didn't see any terms and conditions and was just wondering
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

jessicasan01 wrote:Ok, That would be awesome! And a big thankyou for last time, Crown is absolutely amazing

If you don't mind me asking, how do players get banned from your services? Just because the next few I plan to train will be sold on at higher prices (they usually go for around 100,000, so I'd be willing to pay double for each)- I didn't see any terms and conditions and was just wondering
Players can get banned from my services by a number of things. But it just depends.
I had a player who i would train 6+ horses a week @ 25k a piece then she would flip them for money. In all honestly that is fine with me but give credit where it is given. I've had several players get a horse trained by me and sell it stating that they trained it. Also if you are a repeat offender of not offering on a horse with in the allowed max time for pick up and it gets auctioned off you will be put on the ban list because you aren't keeping your end of the bargain. If there is any side accounts created to impose my main account just so people would accidentally accept offers they too will be banned (I've had this happen in the past). Everyone is entitled to different prices so if i tell someone 25k for their horse but 30k for your horse you must accept that price and not complain as it is up the the trainer to decide the amount to charge. So being rude or having a bad sportsmanship can also get you banned.

This list is quite long. Like I said it just depends. I have not banned many people from services. I like to look on the bright side so if any rule is broken I would give a warning before permanent banning. I also do 6 month bans as well for a redemption.

Also.... You are very welcome!!! :D
That is great he is doing so well :)
How many horses are you looking to get done a week. I can discuss a price i'll charge since your flipping for profit :)
Owner Of FIR Club

Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:Hi!
She is too old. I only train horses under 10 years of age. I won't train pregnant mares because i dont have room as my training account is also my breeding account so i need all the prego slots open for my mares.
That's ok! Thanks!
jessicasan01
Visit My Farm

Post by jessicasan01 »

I just have a backlog of horses to train, usually all of my broodmares have foals I choose 2 of that generation (colts) train them, and then either keep and champion, sell off or train, champ and sell, depending on how much space I have... over the last few generations I've had some really good foals, and recently ones hitting over 70kgp, so I don't want to throw them away
I currently have six sitting on my side account, from new-born to 1 year or so, frozen, I could do with them all gone- so two a week means within two weeks, I'd be done
of course, if I was selling them on, I would put you'd trained them in the comments, and I don't put my trademark unless I've bred, owned both parents, trained by self and proud of quality

by done, I mean, I won't have any in backlog
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

MerrySmile wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Its just 25k per horse. :)
Ok, ready. I'll check your link.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2278106
Your other one will be done shortly. Go ahead and offer 25k and i will accept once the horse is finished :)
Owner Of FIR Club

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 12:25 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 12:25 am