Community Forum

Logo Contest- CLOSED!!!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Logo Contest- Prize $10,000,000

Post by Kamichi Stables »

meganamber wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: Wow, that makes me so sad. I am happy with whatever you want to give me. I would benefit most Igbo you haven me money, but you have the most amazing horses and I would be grateful for anything you give me!! So sad to here that you are leaving. :(
Yes, I am sad to leave :(
Why don’t you link a rehomeable horse? I’ll give you the majority of my money :) I want to save some to give to new players. Also, I will be happy to give you any leftover horses I have once other players have gotten what they wanted, how does that sound? :)
That's sounds better than amazing. You are sooooooooooo generous.
Put any amount on this horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1352048
I can't thank you enough
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Yes, I am sad to leave :(
Why don’t you link a rehomeable horse? I’ll give you the majority of my money :) I want to save some to give to new players. Also, I will be happy to give you any leftover horses I have once other players have gotten what they wanted, how does that sound? :)
That's sounds better than amazing. You are sooooooooooo generous.
Put any amount on this horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1352048
I can't thank you enough
Good I’m glad! :)
You are so welcome. I can’t thank you enough for making incredible logos for me and for being a friend :)
Currently working on Freibergs, Mustangs, and Paint Belgians
Home of Titan, one of HW's top racing Thoroughbreds
Breeder of the first Freiberg
Farm Log
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

meganamber wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: That's sounds better than amazing. You are sooooooooooo generous.
I can't thank you enough
You are so welcome. I can’t thank you enough for making incredible logos for me and for being a friend :)
Just want to say thanks again. You are an amazing friend. And I will never forget you're kindness. I always loved making your logos, they gave me a challenge. Hope that you will return one day!!!!!!!!
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Just want to say thanks again. You are an amazing friend. And I will never forget you're kindness. I always loved making your logos, they gave me a challenge. Hope that you will return one day!!!!!!!!
You are very welcome :) I’m glad I could be a friend to you!
Currently working on Freibergs, Mustangs, and Paint Belgians
Home of Titan, one of HW's top racing Thoroughbreds
Breeder of the first Freiberg
Farm Log
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 2:42 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:42 pm