Community Forum

go to |PTP| farm log

Zalarisa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a partner/partners

Post by Zalarisa »

Stormchase Stables wrote:Well, you don't have to be the best player online to be a good partner :D
If you want I can help you out with the Belgians (As much as I can) by studding, training or competing (for free)
:)
That would be awesome!!! :D
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Zalarisa wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:Well, you don't have to be the best player online to be a good partner :D
If you want I can help you out with the Belgians (As much as I can) by studding, training or competing (for free)
:)
That would be awesome!!! :D
:D What do you need? I've got loads of foals in training but I can send a few to my side acc
Zalarisa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Zalarisa »

Stormchase Stables wrote::D What do you need? I've got loads of foals in training but I can send a few to my side acc
Training would be great! :D And thank you soooooooo much! (Training takes so long :evil: )
I am trying to breed the "$1 deal horses" (that I found on the market with good stats) into them... but they're mostly arabians...

If you want to stud with any of my horses [or the ones on my holding account, Celestial ] (for free too) just ask! :)
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Zalarisa wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote::D What do you need? I've got loads of foals in training but I can send a few to my side acc
Training would be great! :D And thank you soooooooo much! (Training takes so long :evil: )
I am trying to breed the "$1 deal horses" (that I found on the market with good stats) into them... but they're mostly arabians...

If you want to stud with any of my horses [or the ones on my holding account, Celestial ] (for free too) just ask! :)
Ok, link the horse and put it up for offers :)
You good with money? I've got a lot and I can give you some :D
A.P farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by A.P farm »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
A.P farm wrote:Hello, I don't know if you are still looking for any more partners or not but I would love to join if you are. I breed racing Thoroughbreds. Unfortunately my herd numbers are low at the moment, but I am currently working on growing them. I have over 500 mil so I would be willing to help out financially. I have never partnered up with anyone so I am very exited to be able to work with other players towards a common goal. My side account is Wild Wood Ranch.
Thank you and have a nice day!
I didn't see this until now! You are welcome to join :D What role would you like to have? Breeding/Training/Studding/Competing/Funding
I would like to breed and fund the project mostly but also maybe do some studding and competing.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

A.P farm wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I didn't see this until now! You are welcome to join :D What role would you like to have? Breeding/Training/Studding/Competing/Funding
I would like to breed and fund the project mostly but also maybe do some studding and competing.
Alright :D I'll mark you down as mainly Breeding & Funding!
A.P farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by A.P farm »

A.P farm wrote: I would like to breed and fund the project mostly but also maybe do some studding and competing.
Alright :D I'll mark you down as mainly Breeding & Funding!
Thank you :D
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

A.P farm wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Alright :D I'll mark you down as mainly Breeding & Funding!
Thank you :D
You're welcome :)
BTW, which Thoroughbred would you consider as your best? I just found a random trained (and good looking) 65 speed stallion on your side and put him on the Top Horses list :lol:
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

chat room and then general chit chat

Anybody in |PTP| join chat and go to general chit chat so that we can discuss things :)
A.P farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by A.P farm »

A.P farm wrote: Thank you :D
You're welcome :)
BTW, which Thoroughbred would you consider as your best? I just found a random trained (and good looking) 65 speed stallion on your side and put him on the Top Horses list :lol:
He is my best purebred stud at the moment. :D I think his sire is one of yours.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 7:12 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 7:12 am