Community Forum

Arabian Breeding Association(ABA) (in need of partners!)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
RandomArabian1919
Visit My Farm

Re: Arabian Breeding Association(ABA) (in need of partners!)

Post by RandomArabian1919 »

Late_toffee wrote:o, yea.. I forgot to delete this comment before you got to it. but srry :(
It's fine! Thank you for considering, anyways! :D
Late_toffee
Visit My Farm

Post by Late_toffee »

RandomArabian1919 wrote: ARABIAN BREEDING ASSOCIATION(ABA)

The Arabian Breeding Association(ABA) was created by me, RandomArabian1919. Arabians have been around for a long time, but it seems that in game, they're starting to go out of style. I am dedicating myself to breeding amazing Arabs, but I will need some help along the way. I am looking for partners that will keep ABA bloodlines in all Arabs. If you would like to join, please contact me through chat or the forum. I am in game normally on the weekends, but sometimes you can find me in the afternoon on Monday through Friday.Thank you for taking the time to read this! :D

- RandomArabian1919

LONG LIVE ARABIANS!!!!

(This may be edited later, I don't know for sure.)

Hi again RandomArabian1919!!

I was thinking about selling this mare to you. ( Is it okay if she's a throughbred?? )

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1549407 - ShootingStar

HGP: 60k

Here's her Selling link!:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1549407

If she's sold before this, my apologies! :oops:
ArabianKnights
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianKnights »

If your looking for something im always selling foals if you see something that you want i can reduce price or make it a price you are looking for. Im just trying to make the best line of pure arabians that i can.
RandomArabian1919
Visit My Farm

Late_toffee wrote:

The Arabian Breeding Association(ABA) was created by me, RandomArabian1919. Arabians have been around for a long time, but it seems that in game, they're starting to go out of style. I am dedicating myself to breeding amazing Arabs, but I will need some help along the way. I am looking for partners that will keep ABA bloodlines in all Arabs. If you would like to join, please contact me through chat or the forum. I am in game normally on the weekends, but sometimes you can find me in the afternoon on Monday through Friday.Thank you for taking the time to read this! :D

- RandomArabian1919

LONG LIVE ARABIANS!!!!

Hi again RandomArabian1919!!

I was thinking about selling this mare to you. ( Is it okay if she's a throughbred?? )

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1549407 - ShootingStar

HGP: 60k

Here's her Selling link!:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1549407

If she's sold before this, my apologies! :oops:
She is already sold, but it is FINE. :D
RandomArabian1919
Visit My Farm

ArabianKnights wrote:If your looking for something im always selling foals if you see something that you want i can reduce price or make it a price you are looking for. Im just trying to make the best line of pure arabians that i can.
Thank you! I will most definitely need more Arabs sooner or later, due to how slow it takes for a mare to foal! :mrgreen: :D
LupinStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by LupinStorm »

- RandomArabian1919

LONG LIVE ARABIANS!!!!

are there any requirements that need to be met to be a arab breeder cuz i want to join
ArabianKnights
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianKnights »

Once again my breeding herd suprises me again. I was breeding for a solid Black arabian foal to change things up from having everything palomino or cremello. The arab mare is solid black all throughout her bloodline and the sire i bred her to was all solid black. What i get as a foal? Very Light Cremello almost white... how does things happen? haha
RandomArabian1919
Visit My Farm

ArabianKnights wrote:Once again my breeding herd suprises me again. I was breeding for a solid Black arabian foal to change things up from having everything palomino or cremello. The arab mare is solid black all throughout her bloodline and the sire i bred her to was all solid black. What i get as a foal? Very Light Cremello almost white... how does things happen? haha
XD This always seems to happen to me when I'm breeding for a specific colour. :lol:
RandomArabian1919
Visit My Farm

LupinStorm wrote:

- RandomArabian1919

LONG LIVE ARABIANS!!!!

are there any requirements that need to be met to be a arab breeder cuz i want to join
Not necessarily. The only thing I request is that you have at least one Arab breeding pair. Thanks for offering to join! :mrgreen:
LupinStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by LupinStorm »

RandomArabian1919 wrote:
LupinStorm wrote: are there any requirements that need to be met to be a arab breeder cuz i want to join
Not necessarily. The only thing I request is that you have at least one Arab breeding pair. Thanks for offering to join! :mrgreen:
ok thanks
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 3:46 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:46 pm