Community Forum

White faced and neck foals that can be bread for you any Mares of your choice.If you win the top 4 spots. Jugging over

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
BOB!'s Holding
Visit My Farm

Re: White faced and neck foals that can be bread for you any Mares of your choice.If you win the top 4 spots. Jugging on

Post by BOB!'s Holding »

Leopard Horse wrote:
BOB!'s Holding wrote:This is my entry Leopard_Horse
I think he is the most beautiful because of his orangy/ red dapple colouring.
He's just my type of colouring and patterning that i like!
Hope he qualifys
Black Santa
Congratulations you have one fourth place. You'll be able to take a mare and stallion out of my farm and have one full day of breeding.
Sorry for the late reply is there a due date to when i have to have the 1 day of full breeding??
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Re: White faced and neck foals that can be bread for you any Mares of your choice.If you win the top 4 spots. Jugging on

Post by Leopard Horse »

BOB!'s Holding wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:
Congratulations you have one fourth place. You'll be able to take a mare and stallion out of my farm and have one full day of breeding.
Sorry for the late reply is there a due date to when i have to have the 1 day of full breeding??

Ok pick a mare and stallion from my farm .
BOB!'s Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by BOB!'s Holding »

Leopard Horse wrote:
BOB!'s Holding wrote: Sorry for the late reply is there a due date to when i have to have the 1 day of full breeding??

Ok pick a mare and stallion from my farm .
Aimless of class
&
Flagrant pluto please!
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Re: White faced and neck foals that can be bread for you any Mares of your choice.If you win the top 4 spots. Jugging ov

Post by Leopard Horse »

Can send a link?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 4:31 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:31 am