Community Forum

Player Courses

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Player Courses

Post by larissar »

You only start out with 1 horse 'slot'. Yesterday when it said 5 that was only placeholder text. I should have clarified that.

The andriod issue is one I have no control over. Android javascript pauses when the window is our of focus.

I'm going to add your suggested visual changes and at that time I'll be able to add in some code to show the 'complete' button once the progress bar is filled, without having to the page.
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Nate »

That's fair. If you can't do anything about it, you just can't. Ain't no thang. I like that you like my idea of a big gold star. There's even a really convenient space for it...
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
Hazel
Visit My Farm

Post by Hazel »

When a course is being trained, status bars and times for completeion show up on every other course, even though only one can be taken at a time. Makes it a little hard for me to read and pick out the course that is being trained out of the list.
One: probability is a factor which operates within natural forces. Two, probability is not operating as a factor. Three, we are now within un-, sub- or supernatural forces. Discuss.<br><br>
Come join me in chat! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 3:37 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 3:37 am