Community Forum

Wichita's Beauty Contest! (300k Grand Prize)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
StrongestStallion
Visit My Farm

Re: Wichita's Beauty Contest! (300k Grand Prize)

Post by StrongestStallion »

he has tack on if you click on him

Daredevil Dancer, I really liked how he had dapples but also paint, hes not a rare breed but I think he is cute! this is why I think he should win :D
I moved him to my account abake177 so he didn't age
Last edited by StrongestStallion on Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
WichitaFeather
Visit My Farm

Post by WichitaFeather »

I need all of you to read over the rules to be entered :)
StrongestStallion wrote:
Willows wrote:
Zebracat1234 wrote:
GentleGiants wrote:
shabti wrote:
StrongestStallion
Visit My Farm

Post by StrongestStallion »

I just read over the rules... should I make them all into one post or have I done something that breaks the rules?...
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
WichitaFeather wrote:
Hello Everyone!
I'll be doing another beauty contest. The ending date will be exactly a month from now, so February 16'th, 2019.If you have any questions please feel free to private message, meet me on chat or ping me here!

Prizes:
First Place: 300k
Second Place: 150k
Third Place: 75k

Rules:
- Do not ask to win, this is already hard to judge :)
- Do not be upset if you don't win, there's always next time as this isn't my first beauty contest I've held
- Do your best! I am understanding of new and newish players and a lack of resources will not be used against you
- You may post 3 Entries
- Horses must be alive at the time of the contest
- Horses must be owned by you. If you have them on a second account I just ask that you mention that it is on your second account so I do not think it is sold and no longer yours
-Foals are not accepted. They must be in adulthood and able to see their true body type
- If you have read all of the rules please include "read" in your post for entry

What Is This Judged On?:
- Horses coats: I like roans, dapples, and lighter colors, I like unique horses
Breed and Body: How normal the body looks, if it is a beautifully built horse, if the breed is rare, and if the horse is overall pretty
Tack/Decor: Dress them up! But also have a photo of them without tack please Colors dont matter so long as it looks pretty and matches your horse well

What to include?:
- Include a back story, did you work hard for this horse, to breed their horse breed?
- Include why you think your horse(s) should win
I have read the rules.

Lady Dove

I worked hard to breed her the way she is and I hope to use her to continue to improve my Arabian lines. The reason why I think she should win is because she's one of my finest purebred Arabians that I've ever bred and owned.

Morning Dew

I try to keep the white fluffy mane with feathering in some of my horses. It took me a while to find several of these horses to breed my own. I think she should win because of her near white beauty and she has a tiger eye gene.

Summer Lyre

She's one of my finest racehorses bred and owned by me. I think she should win because she is fast, comes from a fine lineage of racehorses, and her silver bay color is really beautiful.
Would it be alright if I changed Morning Dew with this 4 year old filly/mare?:

Cozi

If so: I have worked to breed her. I really like her beautiful nearly white color, her fluffy white mane, and white feathering. I think she should win because she's a beauty, fairly hard to buy and breed, and has fluffy mane.
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

Here are my entries. (the first two are on my side acct and the last on my main)

I bought this horse even though she doesn't fit into my program because I thought she was unique and beautiful.
【ℤA】Honor No Bounty Edit Name

I bred this one. Classically beautiful, his name says it all.
QHF Handsome

Another one I bought because he was pretty.

ηα Quote the Raven
Fluffyroro
Visit My Farm

Post by Fluffyroro »

WichitaFeather wrote:
Hello Everyone!
I'll be doing another beauty contest. The ending date will be exactly a month from now, so February 16'th, 2019.If you have any questions please feel free to private message, meet me on chat or ping me here!

Prizes:

Rules:
- Do not be upset if you don't win, there's always next time as this isn't my first beauty contest I've held
- Do your best! I am understanding of new and newish players and a lack of resources will not be used against you
- You may post 3 Entries
- Horses must be owned by you. If you have them on a second account I just ask that you mention that it is on your second account so I do not think it is sold and no longer yours
-Foals are not accepted. They must be in adulthood and able to see their true body type
- If you have read all of the rules please include "read" in your post for entry

What Is This Judged On?:
Breed and Body: How normal the body looks, if it is a beautifully built horse, if the breed is rare, and if the horse is overall pretty
Tack/Decor: Dress them up! But also have a photo of them without tack please Colors dont matter so long as it looks pretty and matches your horse well

What to include?:
- Include a back story, did you work hard for this horse, to breed their horse breed?
Hello! I have read the rules. Here are my entries:

My favorite Tb, I think he should win because for a thoroughbred he has excellent HGP and I have worked on my tbs for a while to get it as high as it is.

My best Grinder, I think he should win because he has a great coat and is a grand champion ++

My Arabian with the most unique coat,I think she should win because she is really cool looking.
Thanks for hosting this! :)
Last edited by Fluffyroro on Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

WichitaFeather wrote:
Hello Everyone!

Prizes:

Rules:
- You may post 3 Entries

What Is This Judged On?:

What to include?:
Read the rules!!
Hi i would like to enter my three beauties!!
I have read the rules (just put this in sorry forgot to do it)

I think this mare should win because she is amazing looking and by far the best looking arbian I have bred so far

I think my stallion should win because he has the highest HGP of 70k+ I have bred myself and I love his reddish color

I think my other stallion should win because he is one of my rarer breeds I know he's not purbred but in my eyes he's just as good as the purebreds only better also he two front socks are super cute I think

Thanks for hosting this
and may the best horse win
Last edited by Horses#9 on Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jazzie03
Visit My Farm

Post by Jazzie03 »

WichitaFeather wrote:
Hello Everyone!

Prizes:

Rules:
- You may post 3 Entries

What Is This Judged On?:

What to include?:

Hi I want to enter 2 of my fabulous fluffs

I think this stallion should win because he is one of my uniquest looking fluffs on my farm and he also looks like a fluffy chicken nugget :lol:

I think this stallion should win because he has the most fluffiest manes and feet I have bred and I haven't been breeding these long so he is one of my greatest :D

I have read the rules!!!
Last edited by Jazzie03 on Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
GentleGiants
Visit My Farm

Post by GentleGiants »

[quote="WichitaFeather"]I need all of you to read over the rules to be entered :)

I read over the rules. is ther something i messed? im entering only 1 horse because i dont have any others i want to enter, and i explained why i want him to win :D
Lila Diamond
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila Diamond »

WichitaFeather wrote:
Hello Everyone!

Prizes:

Rules:
- You may post 3 Entries

What Is This Judged On?:

What to include?:
Hi, I have read the rules and these horses will be my 3 entrees:
I was scrolling through the market and I saw him, so I looked at his profile. I saw he had poor weight and I felt bad. That's when I decided to buy him and add some weight to him. I think my horse should win because it would feel like a reward for the work I put into to him, such as training him and bringing his weight up. By reward I don't mean the money. It's like a mental reward knowing that my hard work paid off. (I have him on my second account so he doesn't pass away before the judging starts, but the day before the judging starts I'll put him back on my account)
I adopted this horse because I'm trying to breed a Konik, and I needed him to do it. I also loved his color. I think my horse should win because I want him to be recognized for his color, and how the way his tack compliments it.

I bred this horse because I noticed that his breed has a low population. I'm hoping to breed more of his breed to rise the population. I think my horse should win because he will help rise his breed's population.
Last edited by Lila Diamond on Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 4:40 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:40 pm