Community Forum

Seasoned Trainer [Closed]

Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: Seasoned Trainer [Open for new Clients]

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Scythian wrote: Scythian
Would you mind very much to help me with feeding? Training I can do; conformation breeding I can do. However, feeding has always been a thorn in my side. I would love your expertise and advice!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Horses unite wrote:ping
Hello Horses Unite!

I have two animals that I need to finish, then I will be able to finish yours. I will let you know when I am ready to pick her up, I hope sometime tomorrow night.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Would you mind very much to help me with feeding? Training I can do; conformation breeding I can do. However, feeding has always been a thorn in my side. I would love your expertise and advice!
:D Thanks, that's very pleasant.

The game lets us know, when we start a new day, whenever "So-And-So is not eating enough food for energy." If only it let us know if a horse was going over BCS 6, Moderately Fleshy!

Some quick observations on horses in your Competition Animals [All breeds] barn:

Unnamed Horse #1478893, Part Deliboz, 17.0hh and Unnamed Horse #1478894, Part Belgian Warmblood, 18.2hh (the first two horses) are both Very Fat. See the food assignments for this horse:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1271451

The next two, Unnamed Horse #1478962 and Metallic Topaz, are in Poor condition. See the food setup for this mare:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1391735

This provides 130% of the Daily Energy, with about twice the nominal amount of sugar. Some horses seem to gain better with Yellow Corn than Sweet Feed. I have faster improvement when I provide two different sugar sources.

This horse is in Moderate condition using my "maintenance" ration:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1712979

The "maintenance" regime works for my light horses and drafters, many of which are Bombproof. I've noticed that racing types like TBs and Turkmenes, and horses with Spirited or High Strung temperaments, may need some more sugar, like 15% Sweet Feed instead of 10%, for a total of 105%. This can also help aging horses if they are losing condition.

I hope that helps. Some horses respond faster to diet changes than others. And some just seem to have to live in a pasture to be healthy, so if the thin ones can't get better over 4 turns, I'd try excellent pasture + a generous amount of Performance Mix, equaling 120 to 130% of need.

Best wishes,
Scythian
rgillooly
Visit My Farm

Post by rgillooly »

I had previously asked you to train horse, but I decided to sell her. However I have colts and fillys coming and will find you to train them!
Last edited by rgillooly on Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mora098
Visit My Farm

Post by mora098 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
mora098 wrote: Thanks! Just put him up after the weight is fixed and I'll bid, I'm too lazy to do it :lol:
Haha! Will do, apologies for not posting today. I worked a crazy long shift, I hope to post him tomorrow for you as I have more time.
It's all good! Life keeps us busy sometimes
Horses unite
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses unite »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Horses unite wrote:ping
Hello Horses Unite!

I have two animals that I need to finish, then I will be able to finish yours. I will let you know when I am ready to pick her up, I hope sometime tomorrow night.
OK thank you
Horses unite
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses unite »

Horses unite wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Welcome to |A∀| Atherton Hills Training!

Horse Training:

Price:
$15,000 per horse

For Brand NEW players - 2 months of playing or under -
$5,000 for the training of TWO horses.

Descriptions of Training:
I train to about 795-799% for all horses, and I watch the weight of each animal to keep it in the owners wanted weight range.

Horse Years:
It takes me anywhere from 2.5 to 2.8 to fully train a horse depending on the already set levels of training the horse has. I WILL CHARGE $500 MORE FOR HORSES WITH CURRENT TRAINING. I do this because any variation in my set programs dramatically increase how many years I take from the horse while training.

Real Life Time:
On average I ask for 2.5 days to finish training, as I do have a life outside of this game. ;)

Extras:
I WONT train pregnant mares, I do however train infants and older horses.

Trained Horse Sales:
Below will be a current running list of all fully trained horses I offer for sale.

Player Training:
I have started a new program to help train "new" and "old" players with their own training paths. As this program is still in it's infancy I will only be taking on a handful of new clients. Please respond if you are interested.

This program will include the in's and out's of training your horse, and how to do this the most effectively at each level of training. We will progress and work our way through learning the player skills upgrades and the specifics of how to train horses to attain the fastest, most practical, and most solid methods and results.
Currently Accepting - 2 New Clients -
Client (Scythian)
Horses
(New Horizons, Arabian filly)
(Red Sunburst, Arabian filly)
(Fire Dance, (Thoroughbred x Anglo-Arabian) colt)

Client ()
Horses () () ()

Random Training -
Slot One
Slot Two
Slot Three
Hollywood
can I have her done thanks
Also do i get 2 horses done? thanks
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Very well! I will add this knowledge to my books. As I now have pages of information that I need to try and apply to my playing.

Thank you!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Horses unite wrote: Also do i get 2 horses done? thanks
Two horses at $5,000 as you are a new player, yes.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

rgillooly wrote:I had previously asked you to train horse, but I decided to sell her. However I have colts and fillys coming and will find you to train them!
Will do!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 10:16 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:16 am