Community Forum

Lipizzaner Breeding Club!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
BlackOpalsHolding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Lipizzaner Breeding Club!

Post by BlackOpalsHolding »

honeybunny wrote:Hi All!!
I am currently working on breeding a strain of Lipizzaner horses that are true to the real breed … i.e. pure white!! :D I am working on building a database of approved Lipizzaner stallions and mares! And I need help!
Please join me, the stakes are high if we are to save the dazzling beauty of the Lipizzaner!! Please join!

Club Goals:
1. Breed pure white Lipizzaners with high stats and quality proformance!
2. Breed a large database and then keep the ones with the best conformations!!
3. Increase the chances of a colored horse producing white foals!

What does a "Approved" horse look like:
1. Aside from white they may be Black, perlino or gray... only if they have produced at least one white Lipi. foal!
2. Bay, sorrel and dun horses are allowed, only if they have produced at least 4 white foals when bred to white horses!
3. Outcrossing premited only if the both parents have Lipizzaner type! One parent must be at least 80% Lipizzaner
4. Stallions should be registered on the LBC's stud log (to be formed soon)
5. Mares should be registered on LBC's mare registry log (to be formed soon)
6. Getting your Lipizzaner Approved is very easy, it just takes some time. If the horse's stats are good and it color shows a sign of throwing white then it is approved!!

Rules:
1. Foals must be posted on this community, asap after birth.
2. Lipizzaner stallions up for public stud should have the following in their add to show that they are registered:
Lipizzaner@LBC#Approved
3. Same goes for sale horses

Hello, I belive you have my horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2767449 who I leased to Hailey over a week ago that was supposed to last for one day, not age, and the temperate and weight was to not change. It has been over a week and all of my lease rules have been broken. Please return my horse immeditly.
4. Have fun!!

How to join:
I have 5 breeder spots and 2 trainer only spots
To join Ping me and submit the following:
1. Farm Link & Name
2. Breeding level (Beginner/ 0-3 Lipizzaners, Intermediate/ 3-10 Lipizzaners, Advanced/ 10-20 Lipizzaners, Master/ 20-40 Lipizzaners, All star/ 40-100+!) If you have no Lipizzaners Ping me and I will try to provide you with links for approved studs and at least 2 fillies!!
3. Link to pasture or barn where Lipizzaners will live
4. Training stable name (for trainer level)
5. links to 4 horses that you have trained (trainer level only)
Breeder #:

Trainer #:

More Positions:
Don't want to breed or train, but want to help the Lipizzaner Club work, then check out these paying positions!!

1. Conformation Master: Premium member, willing to check confos. Sallery: 5k every 5 confos
2. Champing Master: 3-10k per horse you get to CH (3K) MCH+ (10K)
3. Forum Master: Spends at least 4 hours a day, manages forums and replys promptly to club members! 20K a month!!
4. Breeding Log Master: In charge of the breeding log, making sure that all horses are approved. Must have Lipizzaner Eval. book and be briefed on all breeding goals for the club, preapproves horses, before they cross the main desk! Huge job, only for the techy and geek type! Pay: 30K a month.

Hello, over a week ago I leased my horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2767449 to Hailey for 1 day. It was not to be aged, the weight-adjusted, or the temperate changed. They have failed to return the horse and I need it back immediately. ALL of my lease rules have been broken, and they will be put on the no service list, as well as all their backups. Again, I need my horse IMMEDIATELY!
Last edited by BlackOpalsHolding on Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackOpalsHolding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOpalsHolding »

[quote="honeybunny"]Hi All!!
Hello, over a week ago I leased my horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2767449 to Hailey for 1 day. It was not to be aged, the weight-adjusted, or the temperate changed. They have failed to return the horse and I need it back immediately. ALL of my lease rules have been broken, and they will be put on the no service list, as well as all their backups. Again, I need my horse IMMEDITLY!
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

honeybunny wrote:Hi All!!
I am currently working on breeding a strain of Lipizzaner horses that are true to the real breed … i.e. pure white!! :D I am working on building a database of approved Lipizzaner stallions and mares! And I need help!
Please join me, the stakes are high if we are to save the dazzling beauty of the Lipizzaner!! Please join!

Club Goals:
1. Breed pure white Lipizzaners with high stats and quality proformance!
2. Breed a large database and then keep the ones with the best conformations!!
3. Increase the chances of a colored horse producing white foals!

What does a "Approved" horse look like:
1. Aside from white they may be Black, perlino or gray... only if they have produced at least one white Lipi. foal!
2. Bay, sorrel and dun horses are allowed, only if they have produced at least 4 white foals when bred to white horses!
3. Outcrossing premited only if the both parents have Lipizzaner type! One parent must be at least 80% Lipizzaner
4. Stallions should be registered on the LBC's stud log (to be formed soon)
5. Mares should be registered on LBC's mare registry log (to be formed soon)
6. Getting your Lipizzaner Approved is very easy, it just takes some time. If the horse's stats are good and it color shows a sign of throwing white then it is approved!!

Rules:
1. Foals must be posted on this community, asap after birth.
2. Lipizzaner stallions up for public stud should have the following in their add to show that they are registered:
Lipizzaner@LBC#Approved
3. Same goes for sale horses
4. Have fun!!

How to join:
I have 5 breeder spots and 2 trainer only spots
To join Ping me and submit the following:
1. Farm Link & Name
2. Breeding level (Beginner/ 0-3 Lipizzaners, Intermediate/ 3-10 Lipizzaners, Advanced/ 10-20 Lipizzaners, Master/ 20-40 Lipizzaners, All star/ 40-100+!) If you have no Lipizzaners Ping me and I will try to provide you with links for approved studs and at least 2 fillies!!
3. Link to pasture or barn where Lipizzaners will live
4. Training stable name (for trainer level)
5. links to 4 horses that you have trained (trainer level only)
Breeder #:

Trainer #:

More Positions:
Don't want to breed or train, but want to help the Lipizzaner Club work, then check out these paying positions!!

1. Conformation Master: Premium member, willing to check confos. Sallery: 5k every 5 confos
2. Champing Master: 3-10k per horse you get to CH (3K) MCH+ (10K)
3. Forum Master: Spends at least 4 hours a day, manages forums and replys promptly to club members! 20K a month!!
4. Breeding Log Master: In charge of the breeding log, making sure that all horses are approved. Must have Lipizzaner Eval. book and be briefed on all breeding goals for the club, preapproves horses, before they cross the main desk! Huge job, only for the techy and geek type! Pay: 30K a month.

Do you want any lipizzaners i have some i cab breed and sell the foals to you
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 2:31 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 2:31 am