ℳℐ Horse Training ~ *Open*

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Training ~ Veterinarian

Post by Veterinarian »

PeacefulOreo wrote:ping
Your horse is ready!

Information:
I have chosen as a discipline racing or Steeplechasing. However, he is better at racing.
I have taken a few turns to get him to lose weight. It would be better if he was thin though but I did not want to age him out (you can though). Also, because I again did not want to age him out I did not change his temperament to high strung but I will give you the following instructions on how you can do it.

Right now he is even tempered which means that before he reaches high strung he will go to spirited. Specifically your horse changes temperament every 9 months to one year. You will have to feed him a horse feed that is very high on sugar ( yellow corn). However, do not give him any fiber or he will go back to bombproof. After his temperament is high strung you can continue feeding him yellow corn ( this does not work for other temperaments) or just give him a feed that does not provide him fiber but only protein ( performance mix).

Your horse :

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Horselover2323232 wrote: Here is my next horse. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1854627
You can put the horse up for offer!
Horselover2323232
Visit My Farm

Post by Horselover2323232 »

Veterinarian wrote:
Horselover2323232 wrote: Here is my next horse. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1854627
You can put the horse up for offer!
She is up
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Veterinarian wrote:
Bear in mind

If you want to use my training service then please contact me by using the "Ping me" answer.
You can only request one horse at a time. In more detail to keep this business going and not have my costumers wait for too long till their horse is trained it would be more preferable if you gave me one horse at a time and when you have your (trained) horse back you can take a slot again.
Do NOT use my training service as of getting a horse trained and then selling it for a higher price to the public so you can profit from it. Please, do not misunderstand me. I do not 'forbid' you form selling your horse, I am just asking you to not sell it for a higher price.
My Training Stats
10.00%Basic Training Bonus
-40.00%Training Intensity Reduction
7.50%Agility Training Bonus
7.50%Balance Training Bonus
10.00%Intelligence Training Bonus
15.00%Movement Training Bonus
10.00%Speed Training Bonus
17.50%Stamina Training Bonus
7.50%Strength Training Bonus
1.50%Tempo Training Bonus
Training Pack

Ordinary

One horse= 15k
99% at least in every stat
3 to (maximum) 4 HWO years
1 to 2 real days
Yearly pictures ( except if you want every 6 months)
Extra

One horse= 18k
1 to 2 real days
Conformation stats
Types of competition that they are good at
Discounts
New players will pay 7.5k for one horse
The third horse I will train for you will be for 9k
Examples of People that I have trained for

Kelly.overheul95
Horselover2323232 (private client: 7.5k per Horse and ordinary and extra, third horse will be for 5k)
PeacefuOreo (private client: 7.5k per Horse and ordinary and extra, third horse will be for 5k)

For my private clients

(Horselover2323232 and PeacefulOreo)
I can also do, if you allow me to find the best discipline that fits your horse:
▪I can change the temperament of your horse to the one that will boost its results in the discipline that I have picked for them
▪ If you want you horse to maintain their temperament you have to feed them after only performance mix
▪I can also adjust their weight that best fits their discipline, keep in mind that I will take about two to three turns after their training to do this.

Trained horses

Slots
Slot 1: Horselover2323232
Slot 5:

Player's Horses finished:

Hello! I was wondering if I could become a private client. I would like the extra training style for this horse. Just let me know if you want me to keep the horse or if you have a frozen account until you are able to train the horse! :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1908084
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Veterinarian wrote:
Your horse is ready!

Information:
I have chosen as a discipline racing or Steeplechasing. However, he is better at racing.
I have taken a few turns to get him to lose weight. It would be better if he was thin though but I did not want to age him out (you can though). Also, because I again did not want to age him out I did not change his temperament to high strung but I will give you the following instructions on how you can do it.

Right now he is even tempered which means that before he reaches high strung he will go to spirited. Specifically your horse changes temperament every 9 months to one year. You will have to feed him a horse feed that is very high on sugar ( yellow corn). However, do not give him any fiber or he will go back to bombproof. After his temperament is high strung you can continue feeding him yellow corn ( this does not work for other temperaments) or just give him a feed that does not provide him fiber but only protein ( performance mix).

Your horse :

Thanks! I was going to use him as a racer since I've bred him for racing. I'll let you know that most of the horses that you'll train from me will be Thoroughbreds bred for racing.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Veterinarian wrote:
Your horse is ready!

Information:

Your horse :

I have 3 more horses for you to train: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1904029, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1904032, and http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1904034
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:
Bear in mind

If you want to use my training service then please contact me by using the "Ping me" answer.
You can only request one horse at a time. In more detail to keep this business going and not have my costumers wait for too long till their horse is trained it would be more preferable if you gave me one horse at a time and when you have your (trained) horse back you can take a slot again.
Do NOT use my training service as of getting a horse trained and then selling it for a higher price to the public so you can profit from it. Please, do not misunderstand me. I do not 'forbid' you form selling your horse, I am just asking you to not sell it for a higher price.
My Training Stats
10.00%Basic Training Bonus
-40.00%Training Intensity Reduction
7.50%Agility Training Bonus
7.50%Balance Training Bonus
10.00%Intelligence Training Bonus
15.00%Movement Training Bonus
10.00%Speed Training Bonus
17.50%Stamina Training Bonus
7.50%Strength Training Bonus
1.50%Tempo Training Bonus
Training Pack

Ordinary

One horse= 15k
1 to 2 real days
Extra

One horse= 18k
1 to 2 real days
Conformation stats
Types of competition that they are good at
Discounts
New players will pay 7.5k for one horse
The third horse I will train for you will be for 9k
Examples of People that I have trained for

Kelly.overheul95
Horselover2323232 (private client: 7.5k per Horse and ordinary and extra, third horse will be for 5k)
PeacefuOreo (private client: 7.5k per Horse and ordinary and extra, third horse will be for 5k)

For my private clients

(Horselover2323232 and PeacefulOreo)
I can also do, if you allow me to find the best discipline that fits your horse:
▪I can change the temperament of your horse to the one that will boost its results in the discipline that I have picked for them
▪ If you want you horse to maintain their temperament you have to feed them after only performance mix
▪I can also adjust their weight that best fits their discipline, keep in mind that I will take about two to three turns after their training to do this.

Trained horses

Slots
Slot 1: Horselover2323232
Slot 5:

Player's Horses finished:

Hello! I was wondering if I could become a private client. I would like the extra training style for this horse. Just let me know if you want me to keep the horse or if you have a frozen account until you are able to train the horse! :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1908084
Unfortunately I can only have two private clients. Do you mean the extra training pack or the extra training options for my private clients? Also, when I am ready I will ping you to train your horse, if you want to.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Your horse is ready!

Information:

Your horse :

I have 3 more horses for you to train: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1904029, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1904032, and http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1904034
Great! I will unfortunately have to reserve you a spot though and since I do one horse at a time I will offer for all your horses when I am ready to start the training , some will be put in my frozen account and keep in mind that it will take me three to four days to finish them all.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Horselover2323232 wrote:ping
Your horse is ready !

However, I must inform you that to get your horse to change his temperament to even tempered it will need years or on the pther hand she might not be able to change. I have been trying to change her temperament for years myself and she is still bombproof which means that she will either need a few more turns to turn to calm and then more years to get to even tempered or she just won't change her temperament.

If you have the patience to change her temperament or at least try all you have to do is feed her yellow corn and keep her in a barn or a pasture where she will not be able to eat grass ( fiber). Your horse will have a calm temperament before she goes to even tempered and when she reaches the ideal temperament feed her only protein (performance mix). Do not give her sugar or fiber. If she goes back to calm or bombproof give her again sugar until she is even tempered again.

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Kelly.overheul95 wrote:ping
You can offer your horse now!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 11:31 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:31 am