{TM} Official Training Forum- Temporarily Closed

h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Re: {TM} Official Training Forum- Open

Post by h a z e l 3 »

D.M Boarding wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Okay sounds good :)
To be perfectly honest, I don’t really see the reason for champing. Maybe you could explain? I’m the person champing, so I get all the money from the competitions. Basically then I’m training your horse for free, and I may even get a profit! Do I pay you back the money that your horse earned or what?
Ok no champing then and maybe just like enter him in a few comps so I can get an idea of what discipline hes good at if thats ok. How much does the training cost? Hes up for offers whenever you want to take him
Yeah that’s fine! :) As long as I can return any money the horse earns to you. I don’t feel like it’s my money, if you know what I mean. Option 2 training costs $35,000 :) I’ll go ahead and offer, and I’ll get him done as soon as possible :) Do you have any weight or temperament or photo requirements?
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote: Ok no champing then and maybe just like enter him in a few comps so I can get an idea of what discipline hes good at if thats ok. How much does the training cost? Hes up for offers whenever you want to take him
Yeah that’s fine! :) As long as I can return any money the horse earns to you. I don’t feel like it’s my money, if you know what I mean. Option 2 training costs $35,000 :) I’ll go ahead and offer, and I’ll get him done as soon as possible :) Do you have any weight or temperament or photo requirements?
No, but preferably High strung temperament and photo's every year thanks!
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

D.M Boarding wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
No, but preferably High strung temperament and photo's every year thanks!
Since he’s bombproof at this age, he’s probably not going to become high strung :( Was he born bombproof? I’ll still put him on yellow corn and do my best, but I can’t make any guarantees.
I will definitely do pictures for you :)
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote: No, but preferably High strung temperament and photo's every year thanks!
Since he’s bombproof at this age, he’s probably not going to become high strung :( Was he born bombproof? I’ll still put him on yellow corn and do my best, but I can’t make any guarantees.
Yeah he was born High Strung but its no problem if you can't!
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

D.M Boarding wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Yeah he was born High Strung but its no problem if you can't!
Okay, if he was born high strung than I should be able to get him back up :) We'll see :) Thanks!
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote: Yeah he was born High Strung but its no problem if you can't!
Okay, if he was born high strung than I should be able to get him back up :) We'll see :) Thanks!
Thanks and its no truoble if you can't!
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Re: {TM} Official Training Forum- Closed

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Update

{TM} Training Services are now CLOSED temporarily, as life has become so busy lately that I wouldn't be able to train in a decent time for my clients :? Hopefully will re-open soon!

*All applications for training after this post will be ignored, unless I already promised you training :)
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

jsrules wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1983765

Thanks Hazel whenever you get the chance
He’s finally finished, I’m truly sorry for taking so long :( I would like you to offer less than usual, all though I don’t know if asking you to will do any good... :lol: You are far to generous, but please, I did take a very long time and I know you aren’t in a hurry but I still feel bad. :?
h a z e l 2
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 2 »

D.M Boarding wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Thanks and its no truoble if you can't!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1984705
Your horse is finished with his training and up for offers, here on my side :) He did get to high strung, and I also took yearly photos and trained all stats to 99.2%+ like you asked :) I also did some local shows and competitions; I believe he will do the best in Saddleseat competitions, but you can also try Western Trail, Working Ranch, and Show Jumping.
P.S. I apologize for taking longer than I thought I would training :oops: Please feel free to offer a little less than 35k because of this.
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Wild Windy Stables wrote:Username: Wild Windy Stables
Username picking up the Wild Windy Stables
Which option do you want: 2
Link of the horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1972896
Special Requirements: None

Can you please make him bombproof!

Thank you Hazel :)
Please allow me to apologize, I totally missed this post somehow :oops: I am really sorry! If you're still wanting me to train him, I offered and I'll do my best to get him done as quickly as possible! :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 5:09 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:09 pm