Strength 30
Stamina 43
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 19
Movement 36
Agility 26
Tempo 22

He's a nice one! :D Too bad he's bombroof :oops:
Yeah, he might still get to spirited, considering his parents. I would like you to train him.
I hope he does!! :) All right! :D
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Re: {TM} Official Training Forum- Open

Post by h a z e l 3 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Yeah, he might still get to spirited, considering his parents. I would like you to train him.
Username: PeacefulOreo
Username picking up the horse: PeacefulOreo, Summer Ranch, or Banditto
Which option do you want: (if you choose 4, please specify what customization you want :)) Option 2
Link of the horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2055120
Special Requirements (if any): moderately thin weight and IF possible, high strung temperament
If you put him up, I'll get started on him right away! :D
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
I hope he does!! :) All right! :D
I've got him up
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Username: PeacefulOreo
Username picking up the horse: PeacefulOreo, Summer Ranch, or Banditto
Which option do you want: (if you choose 4, please specify what customization you want :)) Option 2
Link of the horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2098239
Special Requirements (if any): moderately thin weight and high strung temperament
HelloWorld.,
Visit My Farm

Post by HelloWorld., »

Hi, Just wondering as its my best friends B'day and my B'day :) :D Wondering if you could train my friends horse! ( I He is a birthday horse present for her! She doesn't know yet! ) she won't be on so she won't if he's up for sale! She has wanted his breed for ages and thanks to Sarah for putting for sale! :lol: How much will the price be, and if your free and also I would like to book both shetlands in if possible! I will have to them both when i have the money. Many thanks! HWL-
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

HelloWorld., wrote:Hi, Just wondering as its my best friends B'day and my B'day :) :D Wondering if you could train my friends horse! ( I He is a birthday horse present for her! She doesn't know yet! ) she won't be on so she won't if he's up for sale! She has wanted his breed for ages and thanks to Sarah for putting for sale! :lol: How much will the price be, and if your free and also I would like to book both shetlands in if possible! I will have to them both when i have the money. Many thanks! HWL-
May I ask who your best friend is?

I'm very sorry, but I cannot train horses for you anymore, as I've updated my training policy. I am no longer training for players that have been on the game for under 6 months. My apologizes, but this is a necessary step of action for me for personal reasons. (Nothing to do with you :))
HelloWorld.,
Visit My Farm

Post by HelloWorld., »

Of course! Her name is HiUr. Sorry if that's wrong :( :shock: Honestly this fine! Every needs to take a break. I hope to see you soon! :?
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

HelloWorld., wrote:Of course! Her name is HiUr. Sorry if that's wrong :( :shock: Honestly this fine! Every needs to take a break. I hope to see you soon! :?
How long has she been playing?

Thank you for your kind understanding :)

I hope you and your friend had a wonderful birthday!!
HelloWorld.,
Visit My Farm

Post by HelloWorld., »

She has been playing for a week! I have given her other presents so when your not busy she can have a late b'day pressie she's moving to another place so we won't see her for six months for her presents so that's perfect I was hoping late or early! :D :lol:
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

HelloWorld., wrote:She has been playing for a week! I have given her other presents so when your not busy she can have a late b'day pressie she's moving to another place so we won't see her for six months for her presents so that's perfect I was hoping late or early! :D :lol:
I feel really bad for this, but I'm going to have to say I can't train for your friend, due to my new policy on new players. I'm really sorry :( Please tell your friend I wish her a happy birthday and I wish I could make an exception for her!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 9:07 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 9:07 am