Lila2517 wrote:Username: Lila2517
Training Choice: Option 3/4
Username picking the horse up: Lila25172
Horse link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1952689
Comments: Nothing special
Thanks in advance!
Are you almost done?
Hi Lila,
In my forum, it says training will take a week. I do have a lot going on in my real life world and I would like it if you do not rush me. Yes, he's in training and getting along nicely. Please wait a few more days. I am not premium and I am out of turns. I am also a newer trainer like Train, it takes a month to finish training and I finish faster. Also, I have 5 training orders and I do the horses the players asked me first. Next time, please read my rules.
Thanks,
Prancer
Lila2517
Visit My Farm

Re: Prancer's Training

Post by Lila2517 »

Training Services wrote:
Lila2517 wrote:
Are you almost done?
Hi Lila,
In my forum, it says training will take a week. I do have a lot going on in my real life world and I would like it if you do not rush me. Yes, he's in training and getting along nicely. Please wait a few more days. I am not premium and I am out of turns. I am also a newer trainer like Train, it takes a month to finish training and I finish faster. Also, I have 5 training orders and I do the horses the players asked me first. Next time, please read my rules.
Thanks,
Prancer
Could you at least feed him less? It saves you money and me time from getting him to moderate again?
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Prancer's Training

Post by Training Services »

Lila2517 wrote:
Training Services wrote: Hi Lila,
Thanks,
Prancer
Could you at least feed him less? It saves you money and me time from getting him to moderate again?
Hi Lila,
That's the feed that gets him energy. I don't want to make him fat, but if I give him something else, he will not get enough energy to train. If you want weight management, you have to get the premium training package btw.
Thanks,
Prancer
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Re: TRAINING SERVICES!

Post by honeybunny »

Training Services wrote:Please help me by using my training I'm kinda broke.
Ok Training... I am going to be patient... I understand being busy... :D And broke! XD! Sorry if I seemed like I was attacking you! I am just semi frustrated about Wild Fire not being complete, because that stallion means a lot to me! For reasons that nobody could understand. :cry: So here is the deal... I need Wild Fire, because of a previous commitment , that I would have him finished by 7/1/19! So if you 99% sure you can finish him by then please do so! If you don't think you can... I am not going to give up on your training! We all start somewhere and often those starts are bumpy! I get it, im 26! I have a filly that you can train for me at your leisure! I don't have plans for her right now... but need her trained! Would you be willing to make that trade? I will pay 1/2 price on Wild Fire because he is 1/2 done. Would you feel comfortable with that? :D :D :D
I apologize if I hurt you... I was just kinda frustrated! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Thank you!
Honeybunny
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

honeybunny wrote:
Training Services wrote:Please help me by using my training I'm kinda broke.
Ok Training... I am going to be patient... I understand being busy... :D And broke! XD! Sorry if I seemed like I was attacking you! I am just semi frustrated about Wild Fire not being complete, because that stallion means a lot to me! For reasons that nobody could understand. :cry: So here is the deal... I need Wild Fire, because of a previous commitment , that I would have him finished by 7/1/19! So if you 99% sure you can finish him by then please do so! If you don't think you can... I am not going to give up on your training! We all start somewhere and often those starts are bumpy! I get it, im 26! I have a filly that you can train for me at your leisure! I don't have plans for her right now... but need her trained! Would you be willing to make that trade? I will pay 1/2 price on Wild Fire because he is 1/2 done. Would you feel comfortable with that? :D :D :D
Thank you!
Honeybunny

It's fine. So you can offer 10K on Wildfire and and please up the filly for offers.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Training Services wrote:
honeybunny wrote: Ok Training... I am going to be patient... I understand being busy... :D And broke! XD! Sorry if I seemed like I was attacking you! I am just semi frustrated about Wild Fire not being complete, because that stallion means a lot to me! For reasons that nobody could understand. :cry: So here is the deal... I need Wild Fire, because of a previous commitment , that I would have him finished by 7/1/19! So if you 99% sure you can finish him by then please do so! If you don't think you can... I am not going to give up on your training! We all start somewhere and often those starts are bumpy! I get it, im 26! I have a filly that you can train for me at your leisure! I don't have plans for her right now... but need her trained! Would you be willing to make that trade? I will pay 1/2 price on Wild Fire because he is 1/2 done. Would you feel comfortable with that? :D :D :D
Thank you!
Honeybunny

It's fine. So you can offer 10K on Wildfire and and please up the filly for offers.
Will do! Thank you for understanding!
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

honeybunny wrote:
Training Services wrote:
Will do! Thank you for understanding!
Thanks, is wildfire up for offers?
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Training Services wrote:
honeybunny wrote: Will do! Thank you for understanding!
Thanks, is wildfire up for offers?
Can you link the filly? Please understand that my family is going through hard times because of arguments. My grandma and my horse is sick. He needs to get tended and needs a lot of attention. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: . He is about to die. :cry: I will appericate if you didn't tell anyone about this. I would like it if it stays private. Please do not rush me, I will try my best as I cannot come on every time. Also if you are a private client you get horses trained faster and cheaper. :D :D
Thanks,
Prancer
Blizzard
Visit My Farm

Re: Prancer's Training REOPENED

Post by Blizzard »

Training Services wrote: Username: JessenJ2024
Training Choice you want: whatever
Username picking the horse up: JessenJ2024
Horse Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1893925
Comments: n/a
Training Services