Community Forum

Arabian breeding program

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
mln11
Visit My Farm

Re: Arabian breeding program

Post by mln11 »

And one to breed
mln11
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by lemoncypress »

icedragon
Visit My Farm

Post by icedragon »

Hi! I have been considering joining this club for awhile and finally decided to try it :).I love breeding mini Arabians (I have "normal" sized horses too of course) and have become very focused on improving HGP of late. Your clubs goals are the same as mine except you guys are not trying to breed horses under 20 inches :lol: . I currently have a 69,376 HGP mare (from icevodka).My best stallion is 72,555 HGP and is up for stud for 10,000( I'd be willing to lower the price for people in the club of course :)). Here's his link https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2338473. I don't have a lot of money or resources but would love to help the best I can.
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianFantic »

Hey, I have a 70HGP Stallion you guys might like. He's up for stud at the moment under the name PEBR Ace of Spades for $1000. I'd be willing to lower the price down to $50 or less for you.
If you guys are interested, you can use him for breeding. I only buy horses with good bloodlines, as I have been trying to breed quality foals. He is my best horse, so yeah, if you guys are interested........?
Here is his link:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2424928
Last edited by ArabianFantic on Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

Haven't been on this for a while, thinking of starting it up again. i am looking for dedicated breeders with good horses. no beginners with adopted horses, this is a serious breeding group. if your interested please regester below!
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianFantic »

Lcameron wrote:Haven't been on this for a while, thinking of starting it up again. i am looking for dedicated breeders with good horses. no beginners with adopted horses, this is a serious breeding group. if your interested please regester below!

Hey, if you look above, you will see my application. I would like to join, and you will all get discounts on my stallions. If you want to board in my pastures, just PM me, and ill let you know if I have room for you. I can board broodmares for you, and I'll send them both to you as a private sale
Thank you,
Cookies'n'Cream
Breeder of Quality Arabian Horses
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianFantic »

I have room to board a mare/stallion at the moment. The mare can't be pregnant though, as I have just freed up enough room for one. they will be kept in my main pasture because I haven't got a visiting pasture yet. If you would like to board, PM me, and I'll let you know. Just sell them through a private sale, and when your ready to have them back, I'll sell him/her through a private sale for free/$10.
Thank you,
Cookies'n'Cream
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianFantic »

This is my stallion, I think you would like him. I have others as well, all my horses are above 50HGP, and I'm breeding up.
Here are my stallions:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2424928
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2486232
Ace of Spades is at stud for $1000, am willing to lower prices
Thank you,
Cookies'n'Cream
FireLuck
Visit My Farm

Post by FireLuck »

Lcameron wrote:starting a breeding program with thismyswamp to try and breed a horse that has 80HGP if you want to join pls tell me and i will put your name down. if you want to join this breeding program you must have Arabian mares over 69HGP and Arabian stallions over 72HGP you also must be willing to lend horses to people in the breeding community because then people will lend you horses aswell all profits will be shared. also looking for a trainer because trained horses sell better and for this project we will need money to buy better horses and pay stud fees. trainer will be paid 15k for each horse trained so pls consider this job. breeding standards will be raised slowly so that we can meet our goal.

breeding community participants:
lcameron
thismyswamp
honeybunny#2
trainingservices

if you are rude, swearing or mean to other people in this community then you will be kicked out full stop. we will not tolerate stealing other peoples horses either.
I'd like to join too. I have plenty of high gp Purebred Arabian mares and stallions above your expectations and would be willing to lend them to anyone who needs them.Here is a link to one of my over 73,000 stallion.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2538297

I also own Arabian Horses Breeding Society.

FireLuck
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:40 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:40 am