Community Forum

Royal Meadows Ranch

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Fluffyalligators
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Royal Meadows Ranch

Post by Fluffyalligators »

Fluffyalligators wrote:1. Was Shadow Hills trustable and responsible?: Yes!
2. Did Shadow Hills do what you asked to do?: She went above and beyond!
3. Were you satisfied with the training services?: Very!!
4. On a scale of 10, 1 being awful and 10 being outstanding, how would you rate Shadow Hills Training?: A 10/10!!
5. Would you recommend Shadow Hills' Training Services to others, why or why not?: I definitely would! There is lots of people that train but this is personally my favorite (not that I've had any others lol) I love how you can choose tack to put on your horse and different extras. She gets back to you very quick and is very respectful. If you are looking for a high end, nice and extravagant trainer, shadow hills is the trainer for you!
Oops i am so, so sorry did't mean to quote this comment thing... i have no idea how to delete I'm so sorry...

It's alright! :D I think you can see if you can edit it and see if you can leave out the quote.
yay i did it lol, thanks for the tip!
Shadow_Hills
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Shadow_Hills »

Fluffyalligators wrote:
Fluffyalligators wrote:1. Was Shadow Hills trustable and responsible?: Yes!
2. Did Shadow Hills do what you asked to do?: She went above and beyond!
3. Were you satisfied with the training services?: Very!!
4. On a scale of 10, 1 being awful and 10 being outstanding, how would you rate Shadow Hills Training?: A 10/10!!
5. Would you recommend Shadow Hills' Training Services to others, why or why not?: I definitely would! There is lots of people that train but this is personally my favorite (not that I've had any others lol) I love how you can choose tack to put on your horse and different extras. She gets back to you very quick and is very respectful. If you are looking for a high end, nice and extravagant trainer, shadow hills is the trainer for you!
Oops i am so, so sorry did't mean to quote this comment thing... i have no idea how to delete I'm so sorry...

It's alright! :D I think you can see if you can edit it and see if you can leave out the quote.
yay i did it lol, thanks for the tip!
You're welcome! :D If you have any other questions (any questions not related to stallions up for stud, training, and/or horses for sale), feel free to post them on here.
Fluffyalligators
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Fluffyalligators »

Shadow_Hills wrote:
Fluffyalligators wrote: yay i did it lol, thanks for the tip!
You're welcome! :D If you have any other questions (any questions not related to stallions up for stud, training, and/or horses for sale), feel free to post them on here.
will do!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 11:08 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:08 am