Community Forum

Wanted standard bred mares

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Jazzie03
Posts: 244
Joined: November 30th, 2018, 2:37 pm
Visit My Farm

Wanted standard bred mares

Postby Jazzie03 » July 13th, 2019, 2:27 pm

Hi I am looking for standarbred mared of anyone has any please ping me and the price
Thanks

Training Services
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1115
Joined: June 17th, 2019, 11:09 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Wanted standard bred mares

Postby Training Services » July 13th, 2019, 4:08 pm

Jazzie03 wrote:Hi I am looking for standarbred mared of anyone has any please ping me and the price
Thanks

D.M Boarding has a ton. They are all higher than 500K
D.M Boarding wrote:

Jazzie03
Posts: 244
Joined: November 30th, 2018, 2:37 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Wanted standard bred mares

Postby Jazzie03 » July 13th, 2019, 7:39 pm

Training Services wrote:
Jazzie03 wrote:Hi I am looking for standarbred mared of anyone has any please ping me and the price
Thanks

D.M Boarding has a ton. They are all higher than 500K
D.M Boarding wrote:


Okay thank you

Training Services
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1115
Joined: June 17th, 2019, 11:09 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Wanted standard bred mares

Postby Training Services » July 13th, 2019, 7:40 pm

Jazzie03 wrote:
Training Services wrote:
Jazzie03 wrote:Hi I am looking for standarbred mared of anyone has any please ping me and the price
Thanks

D.M Boarding has a ton. They are all higher than 500K
D.M Boarding wrote:


Okay thank you

yay


Return to “Horses for Sale”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Become a Patron!