Community Forum

Looking for a mare- paying very well!!!

.:Grace Star Ranch:.
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a mare- paying very well!!!

Post by .:Grace Star Ranch:. »

kness123 wrote:
.:Grace Star Ranch:. wrote:
Sure! We can definitely try that! Same agreement, if you like the foal she bears than I'll let you buy him/her, if not I'll just hang onto it with no problem! Give me a couple hours to age her up and then I'll ping you back with a picture of how she looks at age 4.
Awesome thanks!!
Visit My Farm

kness123 wrote:
Sure! We can definitely try that! Same agreement, if you like the foal she bears than I'll let you buy him/her, if not I'll just hang onto it with no problem! Give me a couple hours to age her up and then I'll ping you back with a picture of how she looks at age 4.
Hey so my stallion is currently getting trained, he will be back in 1-2 days- sorry for the inconvenience...
kness123
Visit My Farm

Post by kness123 »

kness123 wrote:
Hey so my stallion is currently getting trained, he will be back in 1-2 days- sorry for the inconvenience...
Oh no worries! The filly is doing well, but because of my training programs it is taking me a bit longer to age her up than I initially anticipated. She should be 4 years old and ready to be a mom by the time you stallion is back! Here is a picture of her at age 2.6

Masked Blaze at age 2.6!!!

I am eager to see if she produces a nice red or red dun foal!
Visit My Farm

kness123 wrote:
.:Grace Star Ranch:. wrote: Hey so my stallion is currently getting trained, he will be back in 1-2 days- sorry for the inconvenience...
Oh no worries! The filly is doing well, but because of my training programs it is taking me a bit longer to age her up than I initially anticipated. She should be 4 years old and ready to be a mom by the time you stallion is back! Here is a picture of her at age 2.6

she's quite a cutie! I'll let you know when my stallion returns, thanks for staying in touch!
kness123
Visit My Farm

Post by kness123 »

kness123 wrote:

she's quite a cutie! I'll let you know when my stallion returns, thanks for staying in touch!
Of course!!
kness123
Visit My Farm

Post by kness123 »

.:Grace Star Ranch:. wrote: Hi Grace Star Ranch!
My Red Dun NAB Filly is aged up and ready for our breeding project!
Unfortunately, she has the graying gene which means her red dun colors have faded a bit, but she still has excellent coloration and the red dun is still very visible! Let me know if you are still interested!

Here she is:
Masked Blaze

A few things for when you are ready:
  1. I will breed 2 foals with your stallion and give you choice of the foals
  2. We can talk about $ after they are born (based on stats, GP, coat coloration)
  3. I will not age them up at all (they will stay 'newborn', unless you have a different request)
  4. It will take me about two days for me to age out both foals
  5. If you don't care for either foal, I will keep them both no problem!
As soon as you stallion is ready, feel free to ping me :)
Visit My Farm

kness123 wrote:
.:Grace Star Ranch:. wrote: Hi Grace Star Ranch!
Unfortunately, she has the graying gene which means her red dun colors have faded a bit, but she still has excellent coloration and the red dun is still very visible! Let me know if you are still interested!

Here she is:
Masked Blaze

2. We can talk about $ after they are born (based on stats, GP, coat coloration)
  3. I will not age them up at all (they will stay 'newborn', unless you have a different request)
Awesome, he just got back yesterday, he is ready! Also I was wondering if you could age them up to like 1-3 years old, this is just because it takes a while for the orangey color to come up. Should I just put him up for stud for $1?
kness123
Visit My Farm

Post by kness123 »

kness123 wrote:

Here she is:
Masked Blaze

Awesome, he just got back yesterday, he is ready! Also I was wondering if you could age them up to like 1-3 years old, this is just because it takes a while for the orangey color to come up. Should I just put him up for stud for $1?
I can absolutely age them up until their coats are mature! And you can stud him for $1, that is absolutely fine! I can stud her with him and then you can take him down and I'll ping you again once she is ready for the second stud :)
kness123
Visit My Farm

Post by kness123 »

kness123 wrote:

Here she is:
Masked Blaze

I may not be on much longer tonight, but I will be around tomorrow so you can put him up for stud whenever you'd like. If you have access to the chat room, you can let me know when he is up for stud through there so it can stay private and no one else can stud with him ;)

He is a very gorgeous stallion, can't believe he's 100% barb
Visit My Farm

kness123 wrote:
.:Grace Star Ranch:. wrote: Awesome, he just got back yesterday, he is ready! Also I was wondering if you could age them up to like 1-3 years old, this is just because it takes a while for the orangey color to come up. Should I just put him up for stud for $1?
I can absolutely age them up until their coats are mature! And you can stud him for $1, that is absolutely fine! I can stud her with him and then you can take him down and I'll ping you again once she is ready for the second stud :)
Awesome, he's up for stud as of now!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 3:31 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:31 am