Community Forum

Racing Thoroughbred Bloodline Partners 1/2

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: Racing Thoroughbred Bloodline Partners 1/2

Post by Veterinarian »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:
Still though is there another way we (me,you and D.M. Boarding) could communicate if my problem cannot be solved?
I would suggest email but doing that will allow anyone, that I send messages to, to see my real name and I highly doubt my parents would be happy with me doing that, especially with someone I've never met in person before
I understand, I would not want that too.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Veterinarian wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
I would suggest email but doing that will allow anyone, that I send messages to, to see my real name and I highly doubt my parents would be happy with me doing that, especially with someone I've never met in person before
I understand, I would not want that too.
Do you have any other ideas? I'm out of ideas
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: I understand, I would not want that too.
I am going to use a different app I tried Chrome, Samsung Internet and now I will try firefox
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Veterinarian wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
I am going to use a different app I tried Chrome, Samsung Internet and now I will try firefox
Okay
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: I am going to use a different app I tried Chrome, Samsung Internet and now I will try firefox
Okay
That does not work either, :? , I am out of ideas my self. Maybe it is just lagging?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Veterinarian wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Okay
That does not work either, :? , I am out of ideas my self. Maybe it is just lagging?
I have an idea but I don't really like it. We could briefly talk on Howrse accounts and then delete the accounts.

I'm hoping to get premium in another few months unless someone can buy me 600 PT now
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Veterinarian wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Okay
D.M. Boarding is a premium maybe I can talk with them through the private messages (though in a little bit I will lose my premium account) and they will talk with you through the chat?It will take a little time but it will be private.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Veterinarian wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: That does not work either, :? , I am out of ideas my self. Maybe it is just lagging?
D.M. Boarding is a premium maybe I can talk with them through the private messages (though in a little bit I will lose my premium account) and they will talk with you through the chat?It will take a little time but it will be private.

That could work. Rhorsegirl80 also is premium and Shiva's one account, Shiva Alternate, is also premium.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: That does not work either, :? , I am out of ideas my self. Maybe it is just lagging?
I have an idea but I don't really like it. We could briefly talk on Howrse accounts and then delete the accounts.

I'm hoping to get premium in another few months unless someone can buy me 600 PT now
Alright I will need to create an account though
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: D.M. Boarding is a premium maybe I can talk with them through the private messages (though in a little bit I will lose my premium account) and they will talk with you through the chat?It will take a little time but it will be private.

That could work. Rhorsegirl80 also is premium and Shiva's one account, Shiva Alternate, is also premium.
Yes, they are but I thought that the problem with not using a topic of our own was because we wanted to keep it private .(I think that talking through Howrse would be more preferable)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 11:05 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:05 am