Silver Black Pearl Dapple Breeding Chit Chat

Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Silver Black Pearl Dapple Breeding Chit Chat

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Sawd10 wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Oh yeah! I saw her she’s looking pretty good! I’ve just been trying to get my horses stats up so that training them will be more profitable. I’ve been training most of mine anyways though because it makes them look nicer. I have several on my holding account that I’m probably gonna transfer back over and start breeding them more too. Still got a ways to go, but probably won’t take longer than like maybe four months..? Kinda depends on how far I get.
Sounds good! When the filly is a mare I breed her to a Silver Black Dapple Pearl correct? :P
Yes, otherwise the dapples won’t carry over.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: Sounds good! When the filly is a mare I breed her to a Silver Black Dapple Pearl correct? :P
Ok. If you have any for stud I could use? I just spent more money than wanted so !aybe I could pay something like 15k?
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Sawd10 wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Ok. If you have any for stud I could use? I just spent more money than wanted so !aybe I could pay something like 15k?
Okay that sounds fine. I have a few that you can use when you’re ready. Just let me know!
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: Ok. If you have any for stud I could use? I just spent more money than wanted so !aybe I could pay something like 15k?
Okay that sounds fine. I have a few that you can use when you’re ready. Just let me know!
Alright thanks!!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Sawd10 wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Oh yeah! I saw her she’s looking pretty good! I’ve just been trying to get my horses stats up so that training them will be more profitable. I’ve been training most of mine anyways though because it makes them look nicer. I have several on my holding account that I’m probably gonna transfer back over and start breeding them more too. Still got a ways to go, but probably won’t take longer than like maybe four months..? Kinda depends on how far I get.
Sounds good! When the filly is a mare I breed her to a Silver Black Dapple Pearl correct? :P
Doing well. I was down in Mexico for my sister's wedding so tomorrow (it's quite late at night right now for me) I'll be back and active. I'm just checking things and then heading to bed
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: Sounds good! When the filly is a mare I breed her to a Silver Black Dapple Pearl correct? :P
Doing well. I was down in Mexico for my sister's wedding so tomorrow (it's quite late at night right now for me) I'll be back and active. I'm just checking things and then heading to bed
Good! Sounds fun! Hope you make it back safe. :) See ya!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Sawd10 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Good! Sounds fun! Hope you make it back safe. :) See ya!
I was back when I posted the previous post lol
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: Good! Sounds fun! Hope you make it back safe. :) See ya!
I was back when I posted the previous post lol
Whoops
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: Ok. If you have any for stud I could use? I just spent more money than wanted so !aybe I could pay something like 15k?
Ok, I accidentally went over board and now she is pretty old! I'm ready, could you link stallions? Thanks!
She is beautiful, thank you. I love her. :D
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Sawd10 wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Ok, I accidentally went over board and now she is pretty old! I'm ready, could you link stallions? Thanks!
She is beautiful, thank you. I love her. :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2125181 Here’s a stallion, I should be on tomorrow, so just let me know when you’d like to use him.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 11:57 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 11:57 pm