Community Forum

Pony Tokens sales thread.

ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Pony Tokens sales thread.

Post by ShadowDragon »

Hi PeacefulOreo, I can do the 600 PTs for 2.5 million. Here's a link to the horse.. As soon as I have the game cash, I'll send the PTs to PeacefulOreo. Please confirm that you've received them in this thread! I'd also like the horse back! Thanks so much! :)

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2104068
Last edited by ShadowDragon on Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Hi Sarah, I'm sorry, I'm not doing a $20 bag of tokens atm... I've only got the one $6 bag left. I might do a $20 bag next month. :)
Wild Wood Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Wild Wood Ranch »

ShadowDragon wrote:Hi Wild Wood, I'll do the $12 satchel for 8 million. Here's the link to the horse...I'd like her back, please, when the deal is finished. As soon as I have the funds, I'll send the PTs over to A.P Farm. When you get them, please post in this thread that you've received them. Thanks so much! :)

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2082435
Thank you. I put her up for offers only. Alright i will let you know when I have them. Oh and it A.P farm, the f is lowercase.
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Wild Wood, PT have been sent to A.P farm. Please confirm that you've gotten them! Thank you so much! :)
Your order ID: 616191463
tomahawk sky
Visit My Farm

Post by tomahawk sky »

How much would 500 pts to for
Shiva_Eventing
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva_Eventing »

Would you buy player bonuses? And if so how much would $15 dollars worth cost?
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Hi Lightning, the smallest package is 600 pts, and I have one package of 600 left to sell. I'm selling it for 2.5 million.

Hi Shiva, I will, but not until next month. I'm at my game money limit at this point once the 3 packages of pts I have listed all sell. I have one package of 600 left. For $15, since I'm new to this and building trust, I'm selling at huge discounts, it would go for about 9-10 mil, and I'd probably be willing to sell for less than that. :)
Wild Wood Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Wild Wood Ranch »

ShadowDragon wrote:Wild Wood, PT have been sent to A.P farm. Please confirm that you've gotten them! Thank you so much! :)
Your order ID: 616191463
I received them. Thank you so much again :D Have a great day!
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Thanks so much, WW, my pleasure! You have an awesome day as well! :)
Shiva_Eventing
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva_Eventing »

ShadowDragon wrote:Hi Lightning, the smallest package is 600 pts, and I have one package of 600 left to sell. I'm selling it for 2.5 million.

Hi Shiva, I will, but not until next month. I'm at my game money limit at this point once the 3 packages of pts I have listed all sell. I have one package of 600 left. For $15, since I'm new to this and building trust, I'm selling at huge discounts, it would go for about 9-10 mil, and I'd probably be willing to sell for less than that. :)
That sounds great :D let me know when they are available!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 4:32 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:32 am