**** LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TRAIN MY ISH HORSES ****

Emma1406
Visit My Farm

Re: **** LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TRAIN MY ISH HORSES ****

Post by Emma1406 »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
Emma1406 wrote:

Hi. basic is fine
My apologies for taking so long. I had a crazy week. You can offer 25k since I took so long to finish. I can take the next one. He may be on my side account when you see this(Madi10117).

Kamichi

Okay and no ill pay the 30, Thank you so much ill put another up for sale and send you the link, would you be able to do the conformation thing with this one and pictures , if so how much all together ?
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Emma1406 wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: My apologies for taking so long. I had a crazy week. You can offer 25k since I took so long to finish. I can take the next one. He may be on my side account when you see this(Madi10117).

Kamichi

Okay and no ill pay the 30, Thank you so much ill put another up for sale and send you the link, would you be able to do the conformation thing with this one and pictures , if so how much all together ?
It would be 35k. And of course I can train the rest like I said I would!

Kamichi
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
Emma1406
Visit My Farm

Post by Emma1406 »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
Emma1406 wrote:

It would be 35k. And of course I can train the rest like I said I would!

Kamichi
Okay thank you so much heres the link - http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2112789
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Emma1406 wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: It would be 35k. And of course I can train the rest like I said I would!

Kamichi
Okay thank you so much heres the link - http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2112789
He is all finished, my apologies again for taking so long. My life has been very busy recently.

Kamichi
Emma1406
Visit My Farm

Post by Emma1406 »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
Emma1406 wrote:
He is all finished, my apologies again for taking so long. My life has been very busy recently.

Kamichi
Ah thank you so much, ill message when i need another one doing :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 5:56 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:56 pm