Community Forum

Horse Dressage

Top Dressage Horses
Visit My Farm

Horse Dressage

Postby Top Dressage Horses » September 13th, 2019, 9:16 pm

I will be breeding Ultimate Dressage horses, and selling them(posting them as rewards). I Specialize in
Andalusians and Lipizzaners I also Train them for Dressage Specially I do train and do other Dressage horses, but I will be doing others with more efficiency.

TDH (Top Dressage Horses)

Sawd10
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Dressage

Postby Sawd10 » Yesterday, 7:08 pm

Top Dressage Horses wrote:I will be breeding Ultimate Dressage horses, and selling them(posting them as rewards). I Specialize in
Andalusians and Lipizzaners I also Train them for Dressage Specially I do train and do other Dressage horses, but I will be doing others with more efficiency.

TDH (Top Dressage Horses)

Ooh can't wait! Need help starting up your Andalusians? I have one or two! I also could possibly buy you a Lipizzaner. :) Also you are a new player and may find these helpful. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18675 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18589 You can read this and this will help you a lot!
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6842 This too! It can also help.
Hope that helps! Need anything else? (other info) Just ask me! I can get it all to help you. :) Hope this helped. I am open to questions. :D Lastly I cannot wait for your Dressage horse farm to start up! I will definitly buy. :) Thanks and have a good day. -Sawd10

Return to “General Chit Chat”