Community Forum

Rare Breed Stud

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Re: Rare Breed Stud

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Rarity wrote:
Rare Breed Stud

PSA: CHECK THE BREED LISTS
I have listed all of my stallions in the below posts. If there are no stallions listed under a certain breed I DO NOT HAVE IT.
I'm working hard to obtain studs from all breeds, but projects like these take time. A LOT of time.

Who are we?

Here at RBS we stand stallions from a variety of rare breeds at reasonable prices. Our aim is to make reaching your breeding goals easier!

All of our studs will have their evaluation ratings posted in their comments, along with the areas they need to improve on so that you may more easily decide on which mare to breed them to.

Stallion not at stud?

Due to account limits we can only stand a limited number of studs at one time. If a stallion you would like to breed with is not currently standing at stud, please PM or ping us and we will put him up as soon as we are able.

Stud out of energy?

If a stallion you would like to breed with is out of energy, please PM or ping us so that we can age the horse! Don't worry if a stud ages out upon aging. We always keep a back-up of the same breed and will put the back-up up once the current stud ages out. If this happens we will PM or ping you with the name and link of the new stud.

Breed Requests

We are working through quests on our main account to obtain stallions from most of the game's breeds. If you have a particular breed that you would like to request, feel free to PM or ping us. We can't guarantee that we'll get to your request quickly, but we do our best to meet demand.

Stud price too high?

Unfortunately stud price is not something we are usually willing to negotiate on. We try to keep our fees reasonable, but there is a certain cost to obtain (and maintain) these rare breeds and the stud fees help us to recoup our losses. Feel free to PM or ping us if you feel you have an unusual situation that would warrant a discount on stud price.

Our stallions

The following posts contain a list of all of our current stallions. Click the links to go to the post containing breeds starting with certain letters.

A
B,C
D,E,F
G,H,I,J
K,L
M,N,O
P,Q,R
S,T
U,V,W,X,Y,Z
I see you have no minis i can give you one for free if you want. I have a mare I can breed and get you o e from. I also have morgans if you need one I can give one to you for free to.

Sorry to barge in but I hope I can help you get horses you don't have :D
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Rare Breed Stud

Post by EclipticEnd »

Hello! I have a Cleveland Bay if you'd like him. I was planning on breeding more, but due to a lot of difficulties I ended up giving up. He's the only one I managed to make and I have no use for him. I know you already have one on your list, but I figure it's always worth offering since you're doing a great thing and helping the community. :)

I'm planning to train him completely before I do anything else. He has all evals for his breed in his description. Give him a look and if you like him then I'm willing to donate him. Only stipulation is I'd like it if he kept my brand [E] in his name.

Edit: I moved him to my second account since his training's done. The offer stands until the end of the month.
Edit 2: Offer has ended; I'm going to be selling him soon on my auction page.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 5:21 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:21 pm