Community Forum

Brown's Rescue Center: Home for the Unwanted!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
PixelCranium
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Brown's Rescue Center: Home for the Unwanted!

Post by PixelCranium »

brownmakayla123 wrote:
PixelCranium wrote:
Lol no idea why anyone wouldn't - It's a great idea :D
Would you like to adopt a horse? ;)
I would (and I did look at what you have), but I'm actually trying to sell some horses to cut down on my size. I have a partnership (sort of) with iloveponys04 and I need the space (and money) to train their horses.

I'll definitely consider it for future though!
brownmakayla123
Visit My Farm

Post by brownmakayla123 »

bump
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Hi I have a arabian mare that i no longer need, her name is Searching Limit and I would love for you to take her.( P.S. i really like this project of yours). :D
brownmakayla123
Visit My Farm

mlloftus wrote:Hi I have a arabian mare that i no longer need, her name is Searching Limit and I would love for you to take her.( P.S. i really like this project of yours). :D
Ok! Please link her and I will take her in!
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

brownmakayla123
Visit My Farm

bump
brownmakayla123
Visit My Farm

bump
PixelCranium
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by PixelCranium »

brownmakayla123 wrote:Do you have an unwanted or older horse that you don´t want to keep and you want him to have a peaceful old day?
Then this is just the place for your horse(s). Here at Brown Rescue Center we take in horses that nbody else wants, untill someone adopts the horses, or untill they die. Keep in mind that this isn't a frozen account, so your horses will age here!
The horse(s) you donate can be of any age! ;)
Prices:
All horses in this rescue center cost only $1! Even trained horses and rare breeds!
Donations are always welcome of course!

If you want to give a horse to the Rescue Center, feel free; it won't cost anything at all!
Thanks for donating horses/ giving them a new home!

If you have any suggestions, questions, or concerns please quote us in this forum!

These horses have gone to good homes:

Donations:

- Oakleaf25

Please don't adopt a horse and then sell it for a higher price or use it for your on rescue center. If I see that you have done this, I will ban you from using my rescue services!
Players banned from using my services:
- BrooklinMoore Farm
This horse is now being used in her own rescue center, instead of using it in her personal farm.

Would you be willing to take one (or both) of these? I'm downsizing and I want to move my horses out to good homes. I've always hated the idea of re-homing horses, so I like the idea of horse sanctuaries on here.

These are my two horses:
Mare: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2189023
Stallion: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1475807

I was hoping to get money for them, but I'm considering leaving the game because it's not exactly my thing. So now all I really care about is a good home for them.
brownmakayla123
Visit My Farm

PixelCranium wrote:
brownmakayla123 wrote:Do you have an unwanted or older horse that you don´t want to keep and you want him to have a peaceful old day?
Then this is just the place for your horse(s). Here at Brown Rescue Center we take in horses that nbody else wants, untill someone adopts the horses, or untill they die. Keep in mind that this isn't a frozen account, so your horses will age here!
The horse(s) you donate can be of any age! ;)
Prices:
All horses in this rescue center cost only $1! Even trained horses and rare breeds!
Donations are always welcome of course!

If you want to give a horse to the Rescue Center, feel free; it won't cost anything at all!
Thanks for donating horses/ giving them a new home!

If you have any suggestions, questions, or concerns please quote us in this forum!

These horses have gone to good homes:

Donations:

- Oakleaf25

Please don't adopt a horse and then sell it for a higher price or use it for your on rescue center. If I see that you have done this, I will ban you from using my rescue services!
Players banned from using my services:
- BrooklinMoore Farm
This horse is now being used in her own rescue center, instead of using it in her personal farm.

Would you be willing to take one (or both) of these? I'm downsizing and I want to move my horses out to good homes. I've always hated the idea of re-homing horses, so I like the idea of horse sanctuaries on here.

These are my two horses:

I was hoping to get money for them, but I'm considering leaving the game because it's not exactly my thing. So now all I really care about is a good home for them.
Yes of course I can take them! I fully understand that you don't want to rehome your horses! Please put them up for offers and I will offer ASAP
PixelCranium
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by PixelCranium »

brownmakayla123 wrote:
PixelCranium wrote:

These are my two horses:

Yes of course I can take them! I fully understand that you don't want to rehome your horses! Please put them up for offers and I will offer ASAP

Thank you so much! I've accepted your offers and they're yours now - I really appreciate it!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 10:51 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:51 pm