Community Forum

Best Halloween Costume (JUDGED AND OVER)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Best Halloween Costume

Post by PeacefulOreo »

NevaehT1963 wrote:Ok first of all ALL OF YOUR COSTUMES LOOK GREAT !!!! and the other thing was how do i put the picture in this I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME!!!!!!!!!! SOS HELP
use and add the direct url to the image in between the ][ to add a certain image or use [horse=][/horse] and format it as this [horse=the numbers in the horse's link]the horse's name or leave this blank[/horse] to get the photo and whenever you take a photo, it will replace the old one with the new one
MaKayla.Brown wrote:How Do I Enter I have Four Horses To Enter!

Post a reply with either 4 (or less) different horse images with the costumes on and/or keep the costume on the horse(s) and send me a link to the horse(s). To post a photo: use and add the direct url to the image in between the ][ to add a certain image or use [horse=][/horse] and format it as this [horse=the numbers in the horse's link]the horse's name or leave this blank[/horse] to get the photo and whenever you take a photo, it will replace the old one with the new one
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

Post by Secret Whisper »

ok thank you PeacefulOreo
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

Post by Secret Whisper »

jcandbluebear
Visit My Farm

Post by jcandbluebear »

how do u join
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

jcandbluebear wrote:how do u join
This post will tell you (and it's in my original post too):
PeacefulOreo wrote:
NevaehT1963 wrote:Ok first of all ALL OF YOUR COSTUMES LOOK GREAT !!!! and the other thing was how do i put the picture in this I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME!!!!!!!!!! SOS HELP
use and add the direct url to the image in between the ][ to add a certain image or use [horse=][/horse] and format it as this [horse=the numbers in the horse's link]the horse's name or leave this blank[/horse] to get the photo and whenever you take a photo, it will replace the old one with the new one
MaKayla.Brown wrote:How Do I Enter I have Four Horses To Enter!

Post a reply with either 4 (or less) different horse images with the costumes on and/or keep the costume on the horse(s) and send me a link to the horse(s). To post a photo: use and add the direct url to the image in between the ][ to add a certain image or use [horse=][/horse] and format it as this [horse=the numbers in the horse's link]the horse's name or leave this blank[/horse] to get the photo and whenever you take a photo, it will replace the old one with the new one
GothicRoses
Visit My Farm

Post by GothicRoses »

ℛℛ Shining Star

~

Tack:

'Polo Wraps Cream' -Polo Wraps
'Leather Halter Yellow & Gold' -Halter
''Bumblebee' Costume' -Limited Edition Item

~

Star is dressed as a bumble bee! -buzz buzz-
Be careful not to annoy her by stealing her candy, she may give you a toxic sting... :o
MaKayla.Brown
Visit My Farm

Post by MaKayla.Brown »

Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Best Halloween Costume

Rules

1. you may enter up to 4 different horses
2. all HWO rules apply
3. costumes can be anything BUT there must be 1 tack item that is from Limited Time Specials
4. you must at least post a picture of your horse with the costume

Starting and Ending of Contest

Starts: Accepting entries on October 15th, 2019
Ends: Judging will be on October 31st, 2019

Prizes

1st Place: 100k/$100,000
2nd Place: 80k/$80,000
3rd Place: 60k/$60,000
All other participating players (each player in this category that didn't get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd will only get $40,000 and/or no more. Anyone that wins 1st, 2nd, or 3rd only gets their prize money and do not get the participating prize): $40k/$40,000

How to enter (since a lot of people are asking)

Here I hope this is ok
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1793461
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1753603
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1963497
mln11
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

Neon Accomplishment

Here is my entry.She will win it (i am sure about it). :D :D :D :D
meganrose55
Visit My Farm

Post by meganrose55 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Best Halloween Costume

Rules

1. you may enter up to 4 different horses
2. all HWO rules apply
3. costumes can be anything BUT there must be 1 tack item that is from Limited Time Specials
4. you must at least post a picture of your horse with the costume

Starting and Ending of Contest

Starts: Accepting entries on October 15th, 2019
Ends: Judging will be on October 31st, 2019

Prizes

1st Place: 100k/$100,000
2nd Place: 80k/$80,000
3rd Place: 60k/$60,000
All other participating players (each player in this category that didn't get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd will only get $40,000 and/or no more. Anyone that wins 1st, 2nd, or 3rd only gets their prize money and do not get the participating prize): $40k/$40,000

How to enter (since a lot of people are asking)

{MRA} Evermore Darkness

i also think her name is rather fitting for Halloween although, that definitely wasnt my intentions at the time :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 5:31 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:31 pm