Community Forum

In-Hand Jumping Breeders Club

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Re: {TM} In-Hand Jumping Breeders Club

Post by Katy_Kanes »

RenegadePegasus wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:

Definetly, I was wondering why she was inactive lately.
Maybe we should have a MEGA Jackpot In Hand Jumping comp- like maybe 1 million purse or more- if we get enough sponsors maybe even 1 billion! That would maybe draw a LOT of attention to our club.

That would be a great idea! I'm already holding my own contest so I wouldn't be able to contriute much, but I would enter all of my horses the correct size :D I'd also get my tiny grade horses trained :D
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

RenegadePegasus wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:...
Ok- lets get this club rollin!

_h a z e l_ has asked me to manage the club since she is inactive, so some things need to change, I’ll make a list in order from most important to least important. If you have any suggestions or solutions make sure to chime in (anyone who is reading this)

1. MORE MEMBERS
2. More contests/sales/studs
3. More incentive to join and stay
4. Perhaps a halter class for best broodmare/Stallion? To promote better breeding.
5. Maybe a new post with a different layout?
I changed the club name to take out {TM} and I also put you as the admin on the main post :) If you want to change any rules, let me know so I can edit them! :D
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote: Ok- lets get this club rollin!

_h a z e l_ has asked me to manage the club since she is inactive, so some things need to change, I’ll make a list in order from most important to least important. If you have any suggestions or solutions make sure to chime in (anyone who is reading this)

1. MORE MEMBERS
2. More contests/sales/studs
3. More incentive to join and stay
4. Perhaps a halter class for best broodmare/Stallion? To promote better breeding.
5. Maybe a new post with a different layout?
I changed the club name to take out {TM} and I also put you as the admin on the main post :) If you want to change any rules, let me know so I can edit them! :D
Cool thanks!
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

I've been meaning to ask about the listing of our extra ranches rule in the club. Is there a purpose to it? I've thought about joining a few times, but putting my holding ranches out to the general public is a deal breaker for me.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re:

Post by h a z e l »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:I've been meaning to ask about the listing of our extra ranches rule in the club. Is there a purpose to it? I've thought about joining a few times, but putting my holding ranches out to the general public is a deal breaker for me.
There's no need to list your other accounts :) I did and asked the other two members to, but it's not mandatory at all :) The club would be thrilled for you to join!
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Re:

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Baranduin Brewster wrote:I've been meaning to ask about the listing of our extra ranches rule in the club. Is there a purpose to it? I've thought about joining a few times, but putting my holding ranches out to the general public is a deal breaker for me.
There's no need to list your other accounts :) I did and asked the other two members to, but it's not mandatory at all :) The club would be thrilled for you to join!
Username: Baranduin Brewster (BB for short)
Any Other Accounts: Elaina Brewster (eventing account)
Why Do You Want to Join: I'm infatuated with my micro lines
What Can You Offer the Club (training, stallions, champing, boarding, etc.): I can on occasion offer training, putting up events (including high purse ones), mostly I can offer a fairly active member who likes the ponies
I Have Read ALL the Rules and I Promise to Follow Them and Any Future Ones (please type your signature (username)): Baranduin Brewster
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Cool thanks!
For the record, Renegade is the new admin, even though you were quoted... my apologizes :oops:
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:
Cool thanks!
For the record, Renegade is the new admin, even though you were quoted... my apologizes :oops:
Yah, I looked at the main post and saw that you meant Renegade! It's ok!
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Yah, I looked at the main post and saw that you meant Renegade! It's ok!
Okay great :) Sorry for the misunderstanding :oops:
Elaina Brewster
Visit My Farm

Post by Elaina Brewster »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote: Maybe we should have a MEGA Jackpot In Hand Jumping comp- like maybe 1 million purse or more- if we get enough sponsors maybe even 1 billion! That would maybe draw a LOT of attention to our club.

That would be a great idea! I'm already holding my own contest so I wouldn't be able to contriute much, but I would enter all of my horses the correct size :D I'd also get my tiny grade horses trained :D
I'd be happy to put up some events, maybe a few 25K lvl1s ones for Shetties as they are easy to come by. That should draw some interest, then a few open events too boot. Maybe work out a triple crown off sorts for a fully trained horse.

I'd be happy to breed out some comp foal of various breeds: Shetties of course, POAs, may be some Miniatures and Falas too.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:13 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:13 pm