ID# 2478430 20,000
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Rare Sales

Post by BlackOak2 »

Bids updated, no auctions closed (none yet due).

2 auctions closing soon.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

No bids to update, one auction closed.

Gidran
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

lemoncypress wrote:...
Congratulations, lemoncypress, you have the winning bid.

Please collect your horse.

Winning Bid: $20,000

BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

I bid 5,000 on https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2480752 ... Is the bid over... am i too late... or... i am confused...
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

wolfscout 2 wrote:I bid 5,000 on https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2480752 ... Is the bid over... am i too late... or... i am confused...
That's the horse you have already applied a $10,000 bid to. Once the first bid on a horse has been applied, there is a minimum of 24 hours for being open. Then that auction on that horse will close (when I'm on and have the chance to close it). Your bid is still top bid. This horse's auction is still open for another 45 minutes approximately.

I was just about to log off for the time being. So I likely won't be on the moment the minimum time-length happens. I will close that auction when I next log in.

So, no, the bid is not over, you are not too late, but your bid is still the top bid on That Auction. :mrgreen:

Each horse runs on it's own clock when the first bid is applied. Breathe :D You didn't loose that auction. And remember, if something does happen, I will have more. I will attempt to get everybody one of these horses before I close the Rare Sales permanently. So just pay attention, don't over-extend your funds and you should be fine.

Any other questions?
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

BlackOak2 wrote:
wolfscout 2 wrote:I bid 5,000 on https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2480752 ... Is the bid over... am i too late... or... i am confused...
That's the horse you have already applied a $10,000 bid to. Once the first bid on a horse has been applied, there is a minimum of 24 hours for being open. Then that auction on that horse will close (when I'm on and have the chance to close it). Your bid is still top bid. This horse's auction is still open for another 45 minutes approximately.

I was just about to log off for the time being. So I likely won't be on the moment the minimum time-length happens. I will close that auction when I next log in.

So, no, the bid is not over, you are not too late, but your bid is still the top bid on That Auction. :mrgreen:

Each horse runs on it's own clock when the first bid is applied. Breathe :D You didn't loose that auction. And remember, if something does happen, I will have more. I will attempt to get everybody one of these horses before I close the Rare Sales permanently. So just pay attention, don't over-extend your funds and you should be fine.

Any other questions?
Ok, I was confused, But I keep my bid at 10,000 for that horse!
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

wolfscout 2 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Any other questions?
Thank you xd :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

wolfscout 2 wrote:
wolfscout 2 wrote:
Thank you xd :D
Anytime. :D
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Star_Equestrian
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Star_Equestrian »

Become a Patron!