Community Forum

Controversial suggestions, opinions needed.

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Controversial suggestions, opinions needed.

Post by MysticSunflower »

123qwewet wrote:I agree.
geldings should exist like in the real world.
everything you said is true
I can hardly earn money and I think that other players out there do too
premium costs so much I think it should be available to others
as with bonuses don't even get me started
There are a lot of ways to earn money - please reach out in the "General Chit Chat" forum if you are having a hard time, and we can give you suggestions!
I consistently earn enough to have premium on my side account, and I have never spent a dime of real money on the game.

Here are a few topics you might find helpful:
How to earn money: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=39651
Earning Money and Pony tokens: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=34548#p286332
Fastest way to make money: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=32165
123qwewet
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 123qwewet »

thank you!
GrayGray
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayGray »

up topic, this is very actual problem.
akhal-teke
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by akhal-teke »

I like these ideas, but I also think that there should be a second "market" run by the game because yeah it's nice to interact with other players, but it gets annoying when they don't reply. I entered my horse in a competition 3 days ago and it was supposed to be judged, but still nope! really annoying as I am new and it was my first competition. I also love the idea of geldings, but I recently bred my AC horse with a horse with great stats, and it really kick-started my breeding. I also think there should be an instant sell, where the game adds up the stats and presents and offer based on stats. also if you do sell in the market the game will then add recommend an amount based on stats for your horse, but you can choose to select or ignore that price. Also, I know this is a big ask, but can you make the horses move? They just stand there unless you press scatter and even then they just slide across the screen. really annoying.
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

akhal-teke wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:37 pm ...
1. Comps will not run unless they have 5 or more horses entered. If your comp didn't run yet, there weren't enough horses entered in it- most disciplines allow you to enter more yourself. If that annoys you, enter your horse into a more popular discipline. If you need money instantly, enter locals.
2. We have rehoming already, and a consistent way to make money through locals. A sale to the game would inflate the economy even more, and would also raise the prices in the player market- which would make it more difficult for new players to start out. I personally already have over $10 million on this account alone, and if I got money from selling the (20-30) dud foals I pop each game year... that amount would go up much faster than it already has been.
3. There are so so so many different variables in pricing horses that this is completely nonviable. GP, conformation, competition performance, training, and comments... not to mention things like temperament and build, which also affect performance... your best bet is always going to be to search for what similar horses are priced at. Not all stats matter, and the super high GP horses (which in this case I assume would be biased towards higher prices) are actually usually much less valuable than competitive lines.
Not to mention that a lot of the established players have so much money that what we value horses at (especially record holder quality) is completely different than a newer players' perspective.
4. Larissa has said that there will be likely some ability to repose the horses. They will never be animated on this site. Moving them around... isn't really meant to be a major game feature, it's just for fun.

Since you're just starting out, you should probably poke around the forum guides and get a general idea of how the game works before making suggestions. Welcome to the game!
akhal-teke
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by akhal-teke »

Thank you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 1:23 pm

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 1:23 pm