Community Forum

Secret Santa

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Secret Santa

Post by Sawd10 »

MerrySmile wrote:Let's have fun and do a Secret Santa on here!

So Secret Santa is simple. You comment you want to be involved and I'll add you to the list of people. On Christmas Eve I will give everyone a random username and you will send that person a private sale of a horse of your choosing and Ping them. And of course, it won't really be secret because you will be able to see who pinged you, but it's still fun.

*Horse must be 12 Years of age or younger.
*You choose the value of the horse be it mix, pure, common or rare. It's up to you, but a pure rare is much more fun.
*Once horse is sold for $1, that person can do whatever they want. If they sell it, that's their choice.
*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile
PeacefulOreo
Arabmania
Katy_Kanes
Thundermare
honeybunny
SnowStorm
MintySugarHorse2
Fluffyalligators
Lila2517
Kamichi Stables
walnut the hamster
mlloftus
Oakleaf25
I would like to be added, but I don't know if I can play on Christmas Eve?! Can I still be added?
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Sawd10 wrote:

So Secret Santa is simple. You comment you want to be involved and I'll add you to the list of people. On Christmas Eve I will give everyone a random username and you will send that person a private sale of a horse of your choosing and Ping them. And of course, it won't really be secret because you will be able to see who pinged you, but it's still fun.

*You choose the value of the horse be it mix, pure, common or rare. It's up to you, but a pure rare is much more fun.
*Once horse is sold for $1, that person can do whatever they want. If they sell it, that's their choice.
*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile
PeacefulOreo
Arabmania
Katy_Kanes
Thundermare
honeybunny
SnowStorm
MintySugarHorse2
Fluffyalligators
Lila2517
Kamichi Stables
walnut the hamster
mlloftus
Oakleaf25
I would like to be added, but I don't know if I can play on Christmas Eve?! Can I still be added?
I'll make a note to myself to notify the person you get. Just try to be on as soon as possible.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

MerrySmile wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: I would like to be added, but I don't know if I can play on Christmas Eve?! Can I still be added?
I'll make a note to myself to notify the person you get. Just try to be on as soon as possible.
Thank you so much! :D
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

mlloftus wrote:

*One account per person.
I would like to participate!
Forgot that I might be a little late coming on (I have family coming over on Christmas eve) but I will still be on!
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

mlloftus wrote:
mlloftus wrote: I would like to participate!
Forgot that I might be a little late coming on (I have family coming over on Christmas eve) but I will still be on!
Ok. I'll make note.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Re: Secret Santa - CLOSED

Post by MerrySmile »

*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile - walnut the hamster
PeacefulOreo + Arabmania
Arabmania = Katy_Kanes
Katy_Kanes + Thundermare
Thundermare - honeybunny
honeybunny = Me
SnowStorm = MintySugarHorse2
MintySugarHorse2 = Fluffyalligators
Fluffyalligators = Lila2517
Lila2517 = Kamichi Stables
Kamichi Stables - Oakleaf25
walnut the hamster - SnowStorm
Oakleaf25 + PeacefulOreo
Last edited by MerrySmile on Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Sawd10 wrote:you have mlloftus.
mlloftus wrote:you have Sawd10.
I gave you guys each other because you both said that you might be late. That way it works out well for you.

So all you have to do is pick a horse and private sale your person and ping them. The bid will be $1. Merry Christmas.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Oakleaf10 wrote:Your person is PeacefulOreo.
So all you have to do is pick a horse and private sale your person and ping them. The bid will be $1. Merry Christmas.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

PeacefulOreo wrote:your person is Arabmania.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

honeybunny wrote:Your person is ME!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 9:28 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 9:28 am