Community Forum

Secret Santa

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Re: Secret Santa

Post by MerrySmile »

Sawd10 wrote:
mlloftus wrote: Your secret santa is me (Mlloftus) also is your computer broken because me and merrysmile have pinged you and you have not responded (not trying to be rude just curious)
No, it's not. Can you give me the link to where you guys pinged me?
It was on page 3 of this forum.
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

MerrySmile wrote:Let's have fun and do a Secret Santa on here!

So Secret Santa is simple. You comment you want to be involved and I'll add you to the list of people. On Christmas Eve I will give everyone a random username and you will send that person a private sale of a horse of your choosing and Ping them. And of course, it won't really be secret because you will be able to see who pinged you, but it's still fun.

*Horse must be 12 Years of age or younger.
*You choose the value of the horse be it mix, pure, common or rare. It's up to you, but a pure rare is much more fun.
*Once horse is sold for $1, that person can do whatever they want. If they sell it, that's their choice.
*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile
PeacefulOreo
Arabmania
Katy_Kanes
Thundermare
honeybunny
SnowStorm
MintySugarHorse2
Fluffyalligators
Lila2517
Kamichi Stables
walnut the hamster
mlloftus *may be a little late.
Oakleaf25
Sawd10 *may be a little late.
Can I have Chrome back if you don't want him? I really like him alot. :D
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:

So Secret Santa is simple. You comment you want to be involved and I'll add you to the list of people. On Christmas Eve I will give everyone a random username and you will send that person a private sale of a horse of your choosing and Ping them. And of course, it won't really be secret because you will be able to see who pinged you, but it's still fun.

*You choose the value of the horse be it mix, pure, common or rare. It's up to you, but a pure rare is much more fun.
*Once horse is sold for $1, that person can do whatever they want. If they sell it, that's their choice.
*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile
PeacefulOreo
Arabmania
Katy_Kanes
Thundermare
honeybunny
SnowStorm
MintySugarHorse2
Fluffyalligators
Lila2517
Kamichi Stables
walnut the hamster
Oakleaf25
No hard feelings for posting him to sell... I just love him and didn't have anyone else.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:

*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile
PeacefulOreo
Arabmania
Katy_Kanes
Thundermare
honeybunny
SnowStorm
MintySugarHorse2
Fluffyalligators
Lila2517
Kamichi Stables
walnut the hamster
Oakleaf25
Ok, sure. Sorry. He just doesn't quite fit what I keep so sure. And you don't have to re-do a gift if you want. I hope i didn't offend.
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

MerrySmile wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote: Can I have Chrome back if you don't want him? I really like him alot. :D
Ok, sure. Sorry. He just doesn't quite fit what I keep so sure. And you don't have to re-do a gift if you want. I hope i didn't offend.
It's totally fine, I just saw him, and cause I like him thought I would ask. Anyway, I would like to re-gift you something just for fun... what is a pure bred you could use? :D
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:
It's totally fine, I just saw him, and cause I like him thought I would ask. Anyway, I would like to re-gift you something just for fun... what is a pure bred you could use? :D
Go ahead and bid on him. It's perfectly fine.
Um, I need any of the ones listed in the link below, or a horse that evals for one of them.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 15&t=20466
Or a dapple thoroughbred or Arabian. I'm thinking of breeding some dapples and then getting them trained to get some funds from sales.
Thank you.
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

MerrySmile wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote: It's totally fine, I just saw him, and cause I like him thought I would ask. Anyway, I would like to re-gift you something just for fun... what is a pure bred you could use? :D
Go ahead and bid on him. It's perfectly fine.
Um, I need any of the ones listed in the link below, or a horse that evals for one of them.
Or a dapple thoroughbred or Arabian. I'm thinking of breeding some dapples and then getting them trained to get some funds from sales.
Thank you.
I have sooty dapple TB's!!! I can give you a half sooty x sooty Andalusian... if she is bred to a sooty TB stud she will be closer to pure. Or a sooty young stud. offering now.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
MerrySmile wrote: Go ahead and bid on him. It's perfectly fine.
Thank you.
I have sooty dapple TB's!!! I can give you a half sooty x sooty Andalusian... if she is bred to a sooty TB stud she will be closer to pure. Or a sooty young stud. offering now.
Any dapple TB would be great. I'd bid with my EA account.
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

MerrySmile wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote: I have sooty dapple TB's!!! I can give you a half sooty x sooty Andalusian... if she is bred to a sooty TB stud she will be closer to pure. Or a sooty young stud. offering now.
Any dapple TB would be great. I'd bid with my EA account.
Ok!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 2:28 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:28 pm