Community Forum

Win $3,000,000 (JUDGED & CLOSED)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Re: Win $3,000,000

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Sawd10 wrote:...
Username: _h a z e l 3_
Horse(s) links:

What you like about the horse:
Undaunted: Was one of my first Thoroughbreds to break 2 minutes in local shows :) Also is a fairly unique color for a TB, and does well in racing competitions as well as other racing discipline competitions.
Night Falls: His looks :) Also even though I was more focusing on his color and mohawk, he still ended up with a nice HGP and breeders report and conformation stats.
What the horse is good at:
Undaunted: Racing competitions
Night Falls: He's an excellent sire! His foals have some really pretty bold dapples.
How did you get the horse: I bred both of them.
1 thing you don't really like about it:
Undaunted: Wish he was a better sire...
Night Falls: Wish he was better on the racetrack... he took more to harness and sprint racing.
Blizzard
Visit My Farm

Post by Blizzard »

Sawd10 wrote:Hello.
What is this?
I want to see wonderful racing thoroughbreds!
Username: SnowStorm
Horse(s) links: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1356409
What you like about the horse: I love that he is so successful in his racing career. He was also one of my first horses ever.
What the horse is good at: Most racing, but especially harness racing
How did you get the horse: Meganamber when she left the game.
1 thing you don't really like about it: His color, it is quite plain and common. Also, i am trying to get tb's with more strength
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:...
Username: _h a z e l 3_
Horse(s) links:

What you like about the horse:
Undaunted: Was one of my first Thoroughbreds to break 2 minutes in local shows :) Also is a fairly unique color for a TB, and does well in racing competitions as well as other racing discipline competitions.
Night Falls: His looks :) Also even though I was more focusing on his color and mohawk, he still ended up with a nice HGP and breeders report and conformation stats.
What the horse is good at:
Undaunted: Racing competitions
Night Falls: He's an excellent sire! His foals have some really pretty bold dapples.
How did you get the horse: I bred both of them.
1 thing you don't really like about it:
Undaunted: Wish he was a better sire...
Night Falls: Wish he was better on the racetrack... he took more to harness and sprint racing.
Entered! :)
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Blizzard wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:Hello.
What is this?
I want to see wonderful racing thoroughbreds!
Username: SnowStorm
Horse(s) links: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1356409
What you like about the horse: I love that he is so successful in his racing career. He was also one of my first horses ever.
What the horse is good at: Most racing, but especially harness racing
How did you get the horse: Meganamber when she left the game.
1 thing you don't really like about it: His color, it is quite plain and common. Also, i am trying to get tb's with more strength
Nice!!
Ritsuka_demon
Visit My Farm

Post by Ritsuka_demon »

Username: Ritsuka_demon (main account) Haruka Nanami (side)
Horse(s) links: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2143908
What you like about the horse: hes my first 66 speed colt
what the horse is good at: Steeplechasing is his best but he is also good in racing and harness racing
How did you get the horse: i bred him
1 thing you don't really like about it: his Temperament is bombproof
Sawd10 Competing
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 Competing »

Ritsuka_demon wrote:Username: Ritsuka_demon (main account) Haruka Nanami (side)
Horse(s) links: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2143908
What you like about the horse: hes my first 66 speed colt
what the horse is good at: Steeplechasing is his best but he is also good in racing and harness racing
How did you get the horse: i bred him
1 thing you don't really like about it: his Temperament is bombproof
Alright!
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Username: Honeybunny (side accounts include the following: Honeybunny#2 (Sorry I had to enter on this account, cause that is where my TB's are right now) Honeybunny#3)
Horse(s) links: Tenacious Owl

What you like about the horse: I love her color and her look... She is very graceful as a two year old filly should be. She is fit and slender and looks like she could run forever
What the horse is good at: Racing so far... I think more... I just haven't had a chance to champ her!
How did you get the horse: Well... I saw her on the market and knew I couldn't be without this horse... but her price was already nearing 100,000,000 and I had only 100,000... I was on chat, feeling very depressed when Ritsuka Demon offered to buy her for me! So it happened and I got her and I am forever grateful to Ritsuka for getting her for me!
1 thing you don't really like about it: There really isn't anything... I do wish I could give her a smaller more arab-like neck
Horse #2:
Horse(s) links: {GMRTB} $HEWC$ Fair Play

What you like about the horse: I love his bold, defined muscles and his color. He is very refined, but still looks every inch a stud!
What the horse is good at: He has potential in just about every single speed event! I'm hoping to champ him to titles equal to his sire's.
How did you get the horse: I bought him on a private auction. I wish I could claim that I bred him... but I didn't. My program is still in the purchasing stage.
1 thing you don't really like about it: If I could change anything about him it would be his speed confo... it is only 58... but he still has a amazing standing record for winning speed events. (P.S. I have multiple 62 stallions but I had to enter him because he is my favorite and I believe that he will pass on every bit of his father's speed!) :D
Last edited by Honeybunny#2 on Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:Username: Honeybunny (side accounts include the following: Honeybunny#2 (Sorry I had to enter on this account, cause that is where my TB's are right now) Honeybunny#3)
(I may add another)
What you like about the horse: I love her color and her look... She is very graceful as a two year old filly should be. She is fit and slender and looks like she could run forever
What the horse is good at: Racing so far... I think more... I just haven't had a chance to champ her!
How did you get the horse: Well... I saw her on the market and knew I couldn't be without this horse... but her price was already nearing 100,000,000 and I had only 100,000... I was on chat, feeling very depressed when Ritsuka Demon offered to buy her for me! So it happened and I got her and I am forever grateful to Ritsuka for getting her for me!
1 thing you don't really like about it: There really isn't anything... I do wish I could give her a smaller more arab-like neck
A beauty! :D
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Sawd10 wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote:Username: Honeybunny (side accounts include the following: Honeybunny#2 (Sorry I had to enter on this account, cause that is where my TB's are right now) Honeybunny#3)
(I may add another)
A beauty! :D
Thanks! I'm adding another... (do they have to be trained?)
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: A beauty! :D
Thanks! I'm adding another... (do they have to be trained?)
No, but I like it a lot if they are. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 4:22 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:22 pm