Community Forum

Need breeding partners for record-breaking racing Thouroughbreds!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Re: Need breeding partners for record-breaking racing Thouroughbreds!

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

Red Cheetah 2 wrote:
Skyler Brooks wrote:ping
Hi! I just bred this filly with good speed and stamina for racing:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2356080
Since I have an excess of TB foals at the moment, would you like to have her? You can change her name (as long as you keep the brand) because it is a very weird generator name. :lol:

If you have any more you don't need I would want I'm in need for a few Fillys :)
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Great! Yeah, I got 2 of them :)
HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Soaring Hooves wrote:Hi everyone! I’m looking for someone who would be interested in partnering up to breed Thoroughbreds with perfect stats for racing. I’ve tried to race Arabians and it took a very long time to make him the Grand Champion that he is. And I know that I will never be able to break the world record with an Arabian. So I’ve moved to Thoroughbreds, the all-time great racing horses. I have one stallion with great speed (64), and I want to breed him to make faster and faster horses until they can be trained to be able to break world records. I hope you will consider this, and please only ping me about this if your Thoroughbred has speed over 60 :)

Hi I would love to be a breeding partner with you I am actually trying to get my Stamina up with Belgians crossing them with my Tbs then getting them back to pure its working I think my current Stamina is 52 not pure yet tho they are also from the Bitapetrone lines most of their horses are record holders
and I also have theses guys havent got the best speed but I think they have potential and I have have a load more colts and fillies from RHs :lol: but these guys are the only ones trained you can also look at my farm most of my mares are on my second farm as they are in foal but most of my TB stallions are on this account :D but most of my Tbs have 61+speed and 40+ Stamina if they a from the new line

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2467728
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2467730
From all the stud fees from breeding to their horses I'm slowly getting back to poor :lol: but not too poor if you know what I mean but I don't know if to get rid of all my others horses apart from Trakhners and few others for the breeding clubs but I'm too attached eventhough it's a game :lol:

I also saw you offered on FameDaLupa horses I was going to but I don't really need to spend that much money again on a horse if you win would you let me stud to him and mine I will drop the stud fee when you want to use him would 2mil be good he's at 4mil now? :)
Thanks
Let me know
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Soaring Hooves wrote:Great! Yeah, I got 2 of them :)
HorzeCollector003 wrote:

Hi I would love to be a breeding partner with you I am actually trying to get my Stamina up with Belgians crossing them with my Tbs then getting them back to pure its working I think my current Stamina is 52 not pure yet tho they are also from the Bitapetrone lines most of their horses are record holders
and I also have theses guys havent got the best speed but I think they have potential and I have have a load more colts and fillies from RHs :lol: but these guys are the only ones trained you can also look at my farm most of my mares are on my second farm as they are in foal but most of my TB stallions are on this account :D but most of my Tbs have 61+speed and 40+ Stamina if they a from the new line

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2467728
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2467730
From all the stud fees from breeding to their horses I'm slowly getting back to poor :lol: but not too poor if you know what I mean but I don't know if to get rid of all my others horses apart from Trakhners and few others for the breeding clubs but I'm too attached eventhough it's a game :lol:

I also saw you offered on FameDaLupa horses I was going to but I don't really need to spend that much money again on a horse if you win would you let me stud to him and mine I will drop the stud fee when you want to use him would 2mil be good he's at 4mil now? :)

Thanks
Let me know

oooo nice im actually going to use one of the horses linked into your race when I get them back :)
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

What?
HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Soaring Hooves wrote:Great! Yeah, I got 2 of them :)

oooo nice im actually going to use one of the horses linked into your race when I get them back :)
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Ohhh...I get it now
Soaring Hooves wrote:What?
HorzeCollector003 wrote:

HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

HorzeCollector003 wrote:

the contest the one with 59mill? im going to use one of the stallions I have linked
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Soaring Hooves wrote:Ohhh...I get it now

sorry I didn't word it very well my bad :lol: :)
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

NO! LOL, I don't want them to crush mine: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2450896
HorzeCollector003 wrote:
the contest the one with 59mill? im going to use one of the stallions I have linked
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Soaring Hooves wrote:NO! LOL, I don't want them to crush mine: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2450896
HorzeCollector003 wrote:
:lol: :lol:
i dont know what times they have yet i did one local show for each of them when they was foals but haven't done them yet
you can stud to them if you would like but I will do the price as to how well they do, that's when I get them back as we are all working together aren't we? ;)
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Soaring Hooves wrote:NO! LOL, I don't want them to crush mine: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2450896
HorzeCollector003 wrote:
did you not breed to the RH holders when FamedeLupa put them up I rushed all my mares around to do it I spent quite a lot but I still have a good amount :lol: :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 10:39 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:39 pm