Community Forum

Who wants to breed endurance marwaris with me? Looking for breeding partners :)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
FameDaLupa
Visit My Farm

Re: Who wants to breed endurance marwaris with me? Looking for breeding partners :)

Post by FameDaLupa »

KYTrainer wrote:
I bred Snowflake to a lower COI Baladi Stallion with a green Speed comment. I am almost positive I can pop a few kathawaris out of her :D
Plus, maybe the foal will be Pintaloosa like his dad.
Great! I like your choice:D I am exited for the foals :D
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Re: Who wants to breed endurance marwaris with me? Looking for breeding partners :)

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

FameDaLupa wrote:
For the COI how high can it go up to ?
FameDaLupa
Visit My Farm

Post by FameDaLupa »

HorzeCollector003 wrote:
FameDaLupa wrote:

As I wrote, I though 50% might be the limit.
Do you have a specific stud in mind, that you think you cant resist?^^
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

FameDaLupa wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:

oh I didn't see must have missed it and no I haven't found a specific one yet but I just wanted to know :D
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

FameDaLupa wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:

here are the Nab I have just picked up one has 47 stamina but no green or gold stats
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/133935
FameDaLupa
Visit My Farm

Post by FameDaLupa »

HorzeCollector003 wrote:
FameDaLupa wrote:

here are the Nab I have just picked up one has 47 stamina but no green or gold stats

Okay, honestly dont go for the high confo first. Thats a common mistake, always go for the comment first.
I mean 47 Stamina isnt bad at all. Give it a go. But a gold stat in stamina with 20 Confo, for example ( thats very rare) would be just an indicator for very good genes. Breeding for confomation is just the little extra.

I gave you the link were you can see the comments from great to worst.
Wit AC horses or not further "devolped" horses, you wanna look for comments( even if they dont have the colour) like, This colt/filly has great stamina" On thing this filly/colt isnt lacking is stamina" " This filly/colt could run all day and not be tired" Thats is how you figure out the secret potential of a horse.

Just a bit of advice. That really helped me with my lines.
But do as you wish :)
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

FameDaLupa wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:

Okay, honestly dont go for the high confo first. Thats a common mistake, always go for the comment first.
I mean 47 Stamina isnt bad at all. Give it a go. But a gold stat in stamina with 20 Confo, for example ( thats very rare) would be just an indicator for very good genes. Breeding for confomation is just the little extra.

Wit AC horses or not further "devolped" horses, you wanna look for comments( even if they dont have the colour) like, This colt/filly has great stamina" On thing this filly/colt isnt lacking is stamina" " This filly/colt could run all day and not be tired" Thats is how you figure out the secret potential of a horse.

oh okay I will go for the comments first as well I will see what these mares give me and I will go from their thanks for the help :D
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

FameDaLupa wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:

hi can I breed to this stud please :D
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2448499
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

FameDaLupa wrote:ping
KYTrainer wrote:ping
HorzeCollector003 wrote:ping
Dakotamccurley7r wrote:ping
Devolare wrote:ping
Hey FameDaLupa! look at this pretty fill your mare had: ☼MSF☼ Aftermath

she has a gold stmina comment, better than her parents! And a cute little blanket and 1 paint stocking to boot. I beleive she is a Pintaloosa Buckskin or Dunskin- I haven't looked close yet. :mrgreen: May I get 1 more foal out of her? I like that pairing.
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

FameDaLupa wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:

Hi got a green stamina comment on my Baladi and even the parents don't have any green or gold comments
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2454364
:D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 4:59 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:59 am