Community Forum

Kentucky Derby?

Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Kentucky Derby?

Post by Emlyn »

s-soverton wrote:
Twelve_Oaks wrote:Would have been neat to have another triple crown winner... Tiz The Law is a great horse! :)
yep! But I have to give the trainer of the winning horse Authentic some credit, because he also helped train Justify and American Pharaoh in years past :)
Yes, he did but he was also unable to compete in the Belmont because he was suspended due to the horse at the Arkansas Derby tested positive for a banned substance.
Element
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Element »

Emlyn wrote:
s-soverton wrote:
yep! But I have to give the trainer of the winning horse Authentic some credit, because he also helped train Justify and American Pharaoh in years past :)
Yes, he did but he was also unable to compete in the Belmont because he was suspended due to the horse at the Arkansas Derby tested positive for a banned substance.
Yes that's true.
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

s-soverton wrote:
Twelve_Oaks wrote:Would have been neat to have another triple crown winner... Tiz The Law is a great horse! :)

But now the trainer of Authentic who is Bob Baffert may have trained some good horses in the past year,he also tried to drug Justify ,he also did test positive for the Santa Nita race before he ran in the derby you can find more out on the form i made: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28050
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 6:24 am

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:24 am