Community Forum

Feeding Update is Live

Official announcements about the new game.
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Re: Feeding Update is Live

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

As of now Larissar said the pasture feeding put at 100% as if it is summer time...so all horses eating in pastures will get fat...you may have to rotate them to barn and pasture to keep weight at a moderate, or put them in barn and keep them moderate. As for me I'm only showing 3 horses, so it's not a hassle to rotate them to the barn one day and pasture the next.
m00sebytes
Visit My Farm

Post by m00sebytes »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:Some horses are easy keepers! lol Be thankful!!! when I was breeding Friesians I was going for easy keeper trait in all the horses. I've had some that I could skip like 6 turns and they'd still be thin. And with the feeding update it would cost a fortune to feed a horse than never keeps it weight on! lol
LOL and you know, that's totally fine. I was just concerned it was a bug! Turns out he's just a very sturdy fella. (I started out the game breeding Akhal-Tekes, so I'm still rather unused to a horse that doesn't shed 100 pounds every time someone sneezes.)
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

lol
pippa12345
Visit My Farm

Post by pippa12345 »

Great job with the feeding update, I still don't understand it completely but I think I get the just of it. Maybe writing a guide to the feeding the horse once you get a help folder in the menu would be nice.
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

It's not bad once you get a hang of it. When you go to feed them there is a small paragraph that says feed them this amount to keep them st the current weight. If their current weight is poor and the guy advises you to feed them 2.00kg....then you'd feed the horse 6.00kg until it gets to moderate weight. Once the horse is of moderate weight then you click the automatic feeding and the guy will keep the horse at moderate weight.
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

Is there some sort of happy medium? My show horses are too fat to perform and I don't have a barn. How many horses does the barn hold?
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Barns hold 4 horses.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 7:41 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:41 pm