Community Forum

Close!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Re: DFF Champions Raise, Prof Boarding Training and More

Post by Aurelia »

Draft-Feild Farm wrote:
Aurelia wrote: start right now lol. You can train mine later. I got clients waiting.
dragonlover1175 wrote:The filly is on the market! If you can't see her while you're looking, search D.S.
alright thank you
in my client pasture can you check up on the horses? One should be up and I’m putting up one in a black cooler. They all need training
Draft-Feild Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Draft-Feild Farm »

in my client pasture can you check up on the horses? One should be up and I’m putting up one in a black cooler. They all need training
I'll go ahead and offer for one, help you with your training
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Draft-Feild Farm wrote:
I'll go ahead and offer for one, help you with your training
ok. Black cooler unnamed foal is up
Draft-Feild Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Draft-Feild Farm »

A little update, over the weekend I had been a bit busy with family, school and didn't get in as much training as I was hoping to. As of now, I'm jumping right back on and should be more active during this week.
Sorry for any delays but anyways have a great day HWO ^^
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Draft-Feild Farm wrote:
Hello Everyone of HWO!
Some of you may have never seen me before, but in hope, I'm trying my shot at becoming a well trusted professional Board, Train, and Champion Raising user for people public uses. As of now I'm quite small and rasing my farm to fit where I need it.
Down Below is some general information as well with what I can do what I've been doing and other information such as pricing, I'm happy to answer questions in a soon to be a new forum which will be listed here and in my bio.
Information Spot
We work with many breeds of all shapes, sizes, and pedigrees and are currently associated with RosesDemise, helping us with funding, extra foals and is our current go-to for training our horses until we get our own stats fully trained.
We are comfortable with Training horses, Boarding, and Raising Champions. We currently have a few Champions that we have raised which are at our Stables currently.
If you have any other thing you would like us to do while you are with us please let us know so we can look more into it
Links for associations and help
RosesDemise(RD) (RD)
Help Forum (Coming Soon)
Pricing
Although I'm not the best with pricing my horses and certainly not this I'm happy to negotiate because of this, as of now, listed below is the prices for each certain thing as well with additional prices for how far we are going to go with that.
Champion Raising
These prices cover everything, from food moderting, boarding, and additonal entry fees, we spend hours entering your horse into competions daily.
(Ch.) $200,000 (GCh.) $500,000 (MCh.) $800,000 (MGCh.) $1,000,000
(SCh.) $1,200,000 (SGCh.) $1,500,000 (SMGCh.) $1,800,000
Additonal + = $20,000
Additonal ++ = $40,000

Boarding
When Boarding 1 day costs 500, 1 week costs 2500 (additional 1000 removed)
1 day- 500
2 days- 1000
3 days, Etc- 1500+
1 week- 2500
2 weeks- 3500
3 weeks, Etc- 4500+

Training
Remember we Train with RosesDemise, so after the horse is given to us the horse is transferred to them for $1 on us, they train the horse till your specified level and then trade back to us for $1 on them and then given back to you, as your newly trained horse.
20%- $2,000
40%- $5,000
Halfway- $7,000
60%- $9,000
80%- $12,000
Fully Trained- $15,000

"Other"
Depending on the other we will discuss the price, so prices for this arent listed.
Entry Log
Log for Entering into our system, we track everything we do so if you ask we shall give.
CR= Champion Raising, B= Boarding, T= Training, O= Other. After you selected what you're requesting simply answer the questions that follow that, if you're not doing one or the other type N/A, ex- wanting CR but not T, Rank is Champion+ but put N/A on T
We will calculate the overall price and then we can discuss it with you if necessary

Code: Select all

Your Username-
Horse(s) Please Link-
CR, B, T or O-
If CR what Rank-
If B how Long-
If T how Much-
If O please Specify-
Other information we should know?-
Is 15k for a full training in all stas if so i will be happy to have you train some of my foals
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 12:32 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:32 pm