Community Forum

training

millythechestnut
Visit My Farm

Re: training

Post by millythechestnut »

millythechestnut wrote:
Xzeina wrote: Put him up for offers, I'll offer $1, and once he is sold to me I will start his training.
If at any point you want him back just let me know and I'll put him up for offers for you.

Would you like him to be kept in my barn?
Do you have any preference in weight or temperament?
ok will do and yes please in the barn or were you can fit him no weight or temperament preference but if he gets to very poor pick up his feed a bit :D he will go up for offers now
thank you
millythechestnut
Visit My Farm

Xzeina wrote:
millythechestnut wrote: hey he is 2-3 now but i am willing to wait awhile for it to be done thanks his name is spicy diva and how would we be doing this?
Put him up for offers, I'll offer $1, and once he is sold to me I will start his training.
If at any point you want him back just let me know and I'll put him up for offers for you.

hey would you mind training my horse hastend to my moon 5 gold 1 green?
Xzeina
Visit My Farm

Post by Xzeina »

millythechestnut wrote:
Xzeina wrote: Put him up for offers, I'll offer $1, and once he is sold to me I will start his training.

hey would you mind training my horse hastend to my moon 5 gold 1 green?
Sure. I can put them in my freezing account until Diva is done if you would like.
millythechestnut
Visit My Farm

Xzeina wrote:
millythechestnut wrote: hey would you mind training my horse hastend to my moon 5 gold 1 green?
Sure. I can put them in my freezing account until Diva is done if you would like.
that would be great thanks
millythechestnut
Visit My Farm

millythechestnut wrote:

ok will do and yes please in the barn or were you can fit him no weight or temperament preference but if he gets to very poor pick up his feed a bit :D he will go up for offers now
hey just wondering how far along he is and how much longer you have? :D
Xzeina
Visit My Farm

Post by Xzeina »

millythechestnut wrote:
millythechestnut wrote: ok will do and yes please in the barn or were you can fit him no weight or temperament preference but if he gets to very poor pick up his feed a bit :D he will go up for offers now
I'm not sure, I been a bit busy with life today so I didn't get much done; here's his link if you want to check up on him: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2783505
millythechestnut
Visit My Farm

Xzeina wrote:
millythechestnut wrote:
I'm not sure, I been a bit busy with life today so I didn't get much done; here's his link if you want to check up on him: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2783505
thx life is a bit much i have been busy doing essays and stuff so yeah :D
millythechestnut
Visit My Farm

millythechestnut wrote:

hey just cheaking in would he be able to come home sorry for not being active forgot my password lol
Xzeina
Visit My Farm

Post by Xzeina »

millythechestnut wrote:
millythechestnut wrote: ok will do and yes please in the barn or were you can fit him no weight or temperament preference but if he gets to very poor pick up his feed a bit :D he will go up for offers now
hey just cheaking in would he be able to come home sorry for not being active forgot my password lol
Hello, I am so sorry that I've been gone for so long. Life happened at me so suddenly and then kept doing so. I had completely forgotten this game existed. I don't entirely remember how to play it, lol. If you would like the horses back now I will get them to you asap. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
millythechestnut
Visit My Farm

yes please !!!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 5:35 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:35 am