Community Forum

I NEED TRAINERS

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Charlette
Visit My Farm

Re: I NEED TRAINERS

Post by Charlette »

Aurelia wrote:Hi! I run a facility. Info on my farm page. But I need trainers. I have to run this, and I need trainers. Like. Fast. I pay pretty good. Enough to keep your horses fed for a while. But I desperately need help. I’m looking to grow a business. I know many people are having difficulty with money and finances, so when you work for me you get paid every Friday, and I pay up to 60k a week. To let everyone know, I earn less than my workers. And if you need it, you can get paid even if you didn’t get to do any horses.
I can help you with that :)
It takes me about 5 years to train to 99% and about 3 - 4 days if school doesn't mess that up
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Morganna »

Wisteria23 wrote:
Morganna wrote:If you are still looking, I train under 5 years...working on getting it lower
your hired. I’m the new owner, aurelias friend. She can’t be here. I have no experience or any idea how to run a company but that’s fine!
Sounds good. I am not sure how to run one either on here! :)
Wisteria23
Visit My Farm

Post by Wisteria23 »

Morganna wrote:
Wisteria23 wrote: your hired. I’m the new owner, aurelias friend. She can’t be here. I have no experience or any idea how to run a company but that’s fine!
Sounds good. I am not sure how to run one either on here! :)
I’ll figure it out.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 7:29 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:29 am