Community Forum

A Ping for Wolfgurl

NekoCookie
Visit My Farm

Re: A Ping for Wolfgurl

Post by NekoCookie »

Wolfgurl wrote:I'm low on money again and was wondering if you could take Fine Coffee again. Do you think you could help me out?
Sorry, I don't have much on me at the moment as I haven't been active. I currently have 17k on hand, but I could hold him for you if you don't want him aged while you make some money.
Do you have a grinder to help you with turns and money making? If not, I could browse the market and see if there's any foals suitable and train them up for you. It may take a bit as real life is a bit demanding at this point in time, so there'd be a wait and I'd hope for you to be patient.
Wolfgurl
Visit My Farm

Post by Wolfgurl »

I actually don't have a grinder. If you could do that for me, that would be amazing!
NekoCookie
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie »

Wolfgurl wrote:I actually don't have a grinder. If you could do that for me, that would be amazing!
Sure! :) I'll do my best to have the grinder done in a timely manner, but no promises. As for Fine Coffee, do you want me to hold him for you still? If you do sell him, I would recommend that you do not sell him for less than 40-50k as he is fully trained. :D
NekoCookie
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie »

Wolfgurl wrote: ...
Hey! I've got a grinder trained up for you, go ahead and offer a dollar and he's all yours! c:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3052131
Wolfgurl
Visit My Farm

Post by Wolfgurl »

I'm so sorry! I've been really busy. Do you still have this horse? Are you still willing to sell him to me?
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Wolfgurl wrote:I'm so sorry! I've been really busy. Do you still have this horse? Are you still willing to sell him to me?
I apologize for budding in, let me know if it's not my place but I was reading this and I would be happy to help you out if you still need it. I can give you some money and a grinder if you'd like :) .
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
NekoCookie
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie »

Wolfgurl wrote:I'm so sorry! I've been really busy. Do you still have this horse? Are you still willing to sell him to me?
No worries, real life should always come first. :) Unfortunately no, I no longer own the linked stallion. I needed to make room and did not know when you would log back in. I can however, train another horse for you once you are able to log on more often. Or you can take shadowheart2006 up on their offer if you like. Whatever works for you :D
Wolfgurl
Visit My Farm

Post by Wolfgurl »

Ok! Thank you! Will you link a few horses that you'd be willing to train and sell for/to me?
NekoCookie
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie »

Wolfgurl wrote:Ok! Thank you! Will you link a few horses that you'd be willing to train and sell for/to me?
Unfortunately I cannot, as I have been on break for a long while and do not know when I will be back for a sustainable amount of time. It would not be fair nor reasonable of me to have you waiting on my return. I'm sorry!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 11:52 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:52 am