Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: H.L.F Sale page. Tons for buy out, 3 mares for reservation

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
RacingTB1974 wrote:
Hello. I was wondering if you had any of the horses that fit the requirement below.

Arabian

68k+ HGP

Over 5 golds

Newborn-1 Month
I know i have lots of arabs. All should have 65+ HGP. Idk if i have 5 golds because i have greens and golds that are 4+ or them together. I will need to look at my new foals real quick to see if i have one under 1 month. I'll let u know in a min if i do
Ok so the horses in this link u may accept but I'm not sure. There is one 2 month old filly that fits what u want except age. The one month old colt in the link is the right age but is not rhe right with golds/greens or HGP, but i did link him because he is a padoso white and in ur age range. The mare who is pregnant should have her foal anytime, she dose not have the golds/greens or HGP that u want but looking at the stud i have her breed to, the foal may be what u want.

If u don't like any of them. I will show u the mares i have and let u pick a stallion with a stud fee of 20k or less and I'll breed the mare and if the fola is what u want u can buy it. Or if u don't like it it will just be sold to whom wants it

Hope all is well and hope i can help u get what u want in a foal :D lmk what u want to do :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/164366
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RacingTB1974 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
RacingTB1974 wrote:
Hello. I was wondering if you had any of the horses that fit the requirement below.

Arabian

68k+ HGP

Over 5 golds

Newborn-1 Month
I know i have lots of arabs. All should have 65+ HGP. Idk if i have 5 golds because i have greens and golds that are 4+ or them together. I will need to look at my new foals real quick to see if i have one under 1 month. I'll let u know in a min if i do
Alright :)
Check it out! --- :D
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RacingTB1974 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Ok so the horses in this link u may accept but I'm not sure. There is one 2 month old filly that fits what u want except age. The one month old colt in the link is the right age but is not rhe right with golds/greens or HGP, but i did link him because he is a padoso white and in ur age range. The mare who is pregnant should have her foal anytime, she dose not have the golds/greens or HGP that u want but looking at the stud i have her breed to, the foal may be what u want.

If u don't like any of them. I will show u the mares i have and let u pick a stallion with a stud fee of 20k or less and I'll breed the mare and if the fola is what u want u can buy it. Or if u don't like it it will just be sold to whom wants it

Hope all is well and hope i can help u get what u want in a foal :D lmk what u want to do :)
I will take the 2 foals, and the foal of the mare when she pops if thats okay. how much do you want for each?
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

RacingTB1974 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

I will take the 2 foals, and the foal of the mare when she pops if thats okay. how much do you want for each?
The filly i was going to mark as 80-120k and the mares foal will depend on gender, HGP, ect. The other colt i was not going to sell originally but i would like to get 200k or more. (I paid 200k for his dam from a friend and 300k i think for his sire) padoso white horses cost more in general.

Lmk what u can afford but I'm not sure how much lower i will go for the colt
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

RacingTB1974 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

The filly i was going to mark as 80-120k and the mares foal will depend on gender, HGP, ect. The other colt i was not going to sell originally but i would like to get 200k or more. (I paid 200k for his dam from a friend and 300k i think for his sire) padoso white horses cost more in general.

RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RacingTB1974 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
RacingTB1974 wrote:

Sure. that works. I can pay for pretty much everything so lmk if you have any more. You can go ahead and put them up
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

RacingTB1974 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

Sure. that works. I can pay for pretty much everything so lmk if you have any more. You can go ahead and put them up
Ok it will be about 1 min for them to be up. And the. Mare had her foal. I would like 100k for him if that's ok. He should be exactly what u want!! :D
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RacingTB1974 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
RacingTB1974 wrote:
Ok it will be about 1 min for them to be up. And the. Mare had her foal. I would like 100k for him if that's ok. He should be exactly what u want!! :D
Sounds good.
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

RacingTB1974 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Sounds good.
I accepted them all. Hope u have fun with them. Also would u like me to ping u when new foals are put up and foals get to old for me to sell for their regular price?
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RacingTB1974 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
RacingTB1974 wrote:
Sounds good.
I accepted them all. Hope u have fun with them. Also would u like me to ping u when new foals are put up and foals get to old for me to sell for their regular price?
For sure! If you have any mares 4 and up too, ill buy those :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 7:10 am

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 7:10 am