Community Forum

FR pings

HorseBabe1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by HorseBabe1 »

Your welcome , if you want to email me about anything, my email is: *

This is my undercover account, I can email people by if they have questions or wants something from me.

Have a great night!
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote: Hey I saw you bought
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3041478
Can I plz plz plz buy her back!?!? I was transferring her but my tablet glitched when I went to buy her (I'm on my phone on this account, the other one is on my tablet)

Thx soooo much!

Also thx for nameing her, I love the name!
HorseBabe1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseBabe1 »

Your welcome, I understand why you wanted her back I would do the same.
HorseBabe1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseBabe1 »

I have a question, is it possible to buy this horse??? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2918805
HorseBabe1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseBabe1 »

Instead of the other horse can I buy this one because I am starting a beautiful farm and starting to help people with there horses.
Rinners
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rinners »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
Rinners wrote: don't problem! im wait, should I put it up? I know that his foals will grow up in good hands, maybe become champions), their father should soon become the champion of the :), because this is my plan for him, and that from him there were only the best foals
Do u play often? I should be on again around 8-9 pm MI time. I won't put him up yet for fear that others might use him, endless you want others to use him
oh, I had high hopes for him, but he didn't live up to :(. 15 races of which 1 place - 4, 2 place - 3, 3 place - 4
should I put it up for breeding or have you changed your mind?
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Rinners wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote:
Do u play often? I should be on again around 8-9 pm MI time. I won't put him up yet for fear that others might use him, endless you want others to use him
oh, I had high hopes for him, but he didn't live up to :(. 15 races of which 1 place - 4, 2 place - 3, 3 place - 4
No! If you put him up for stud for 50k I'd like to breed to him 3-5 times, if that's ok. I would breed them from HorseRuning.
Rinners
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rinners »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
Rinners wrote: oh, I had high hopes for him, but he didn't live up to :(. 15 races of which 1 place - 4, 2 place - 3, 3 place - 4
No! If you put him up for stud for 50k I'd like to breed to him 3-5 times, if that's ok. I would breed them from HorseRuning.
oke, Put
Rinners
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rinners »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
Rinners wrote: oh, I had high hopes for him, but he didn't live up to :(. 15 races of which 1 place - 4, 2 place - 3, 3 place - 4
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2314073
Rinners
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rinners »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
his energy was replenished
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 9:13 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:13 pm