Community Forum

The Pure Breeding Farm (And a little bit of Mixed Breeds)

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

Re: The Pure Breeding Farm (And a little bit of Mixed Breeds)

Post by Enchanted Equine »

Love this! Seeing updates on your horses is so fun! :D
Pure_Breeding
Visit My Farm

Post by Pure_Breeding »

Island_Hill wrote:
Pure_Breeding wrote:...
Your NAB's are so pretty! Do you have any pinto (do not care color or variety) NABs you would sell me? I will pay high for the right one. Thank you!
Hey there! Sorry for taking so long to respond.
Thank you so much! I try hard to get pretty colours, and it is so great to hear that someone else appreciates them! At the moment, I have two definite pintos on my farm, but I wouldn't be willing to sell them. I do have a mare who has a white shoulder stripe, and it is pretty close to pinto.

If you are interested in her, I am not ready to sell her yet as I want to breed her with one horse to try and get a certain colour. However, two of my mares are in foal from a pinto NAB stud, so if I am not too happy with either of them, you are welcome to have a look at them, but there is no guarantee!
Island_Hill
Visit My Farm

Post by Island_Hill »

Pure_Breeding wrote:
Island_Hill wrote:
Your NAB's are so pretty! Do you have any pinto (do not care color or variety) NABs you would sell me? I will pay high for the right one. Thank you!
Thank you so much! I try hard to get pretty colours, and it is so great to hear that someone else appreciates them! At the moment, I have two definite pintos on my farm, but I wouldn't be willing to sell them. I do have a mare who has a white shoulder stripe, and it is pretty close to pinto.

If you are interested in her, I am not ready to sell her yet as I want to breed her with one horse to try and get a certain colour. However, two of my mares are in foal from a pinto NAB stud, so if I am not too happy with either of them, you are welcome to have a look at them, but there is no guarantee!
I would definitely be interested in her or the foals if you would ever want to sell them!! Thank you :D
Pure_Breeding
Visit My Farm

Post by Pure_Breeding »

Island_Hill wrote:
Pure_Breeding wrote:

I would definitely be interested in her or the foals if you would ever want to sell them!! Thank you :D
No problem! I will let you know as soon as possible if one of them every goes up for sale! :D
Island_Hill
Visit My Farm

Post by Island_Hill »

Pure_Breeding wrote:
Island_Hill wrote: I would definitely be interested in her or the foals if you would ever want to sell them!! Thank you :D
No problem! I will let you know as soon as possible if one of them every goes up for sale! :D
Okay! Sounds great!
Pure_Breeding
Visit My Farm

Post by Pure_Breeding »

Hello everyone! Just a quick update today.
First of all, I have quite a few mares expecting Morning Glory's foals, I think there is about 3, so hopefully I will get some wonderful foals (maybe even some NABs that are colts!).
I have also begun to sell some of my horses, including Cherry and Berry (geez, both foods). Comet is also up for sale, no particular reason, but I would love it if someone bought him. I have also made it so that you are able to ask a price as well.
That's all for now!
Pure_Breeding
Visit My Farm

Post by Pure_Breeding »

Island_Hill wrote:
Pure_Breeding wrote:...
Hey there! Just thought I would reach out to you again as I have one on my NAB pintos that I am going to put up for sale. This is her:

Let me know if you would be interested!
Island_Hill
Visit My Farm

Post by Island_Hill »

Pure_Breeding wrote:
Island_Hill wrote:
Hey there! Just thought I would reach out to you again as I have one on my NAB pintos that I am going to put up for sale. This is her:

I would love her :D
Pure_Breeding
Visit My Farm

Post by Pure_Breeding »

Island_Hill wrote:
Pure_Breeding wrote:

I would love her :D
Yay! What price do you have in mind?
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Pure_Breeding wrote:
Island_Hill wrote: I would love her :D
Yay! What price do you have in mind?
Does 100k work?

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 1:35 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 1:35 am