Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Stable_Of_Champions
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For Thoroughbred Racing Prospect Foals

Post by Stable_Of_Champions »

honeybunny wrote:
Stable_Of_Champions wrote: :D
I have no clue if you still want another foal, seems like you got a lot of responses, but I have a couple of fun foals to bring forward that I think would make special champions. :D

~*C~R~F*~ Red Moon

Out of my 26-year-old broodmare ~*C~R~F*~ Double Moonbeam, by ~*C~R~F*~ Necromancer. One of her last colts. 0.5 months old, appears to be chestnut. Dam is 16.2hh, Sire is 16hh.

~*C~R~F*~ Chevrolet

I know you said TB foals, but this little guy is cute as a button and special. I don't get many roans and he is a true bay roan. 8 months old. Out of ~*C~R~F*~ Smokey On Bae, by Mr. Ford. :D Sire is 21.2hh and Dam is 17hh.
:D
I really love the thoroughbred colt! :) Though the belgian is gorgeous and will make someone a great horse, he doesn't really fit with one of my programs, but I would love to takt the other colt haha. How much do you want for him?
honeybunny
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Stable_Of_Champions wrote:
honeybunny wrote: I have no clue if you still want another foal, seems like you got a lot of responses, but I have a couple of fun foals to bring forward that I think would make special champions. :D

~*C~R~F*~ Red Moon

Out of my 26-year-old broodmare ~*C~R~F*~ Double Moonbeam, by ~*C~R~F*~ Necromancer. One of her last colts. 0.5 months old, appears to be chestnut. Dam is 16.2hh, Sire is 16hh.

~*C~R~F*~ Chevrolet

I know you said TB foals, but this little guy is cute as a button and special. I don't get many roans and he is a true bay roan. 8 months old. Out of ~*C~R~F*~ Smokey On Bae, by Mr. Ford. :D Sire is 21.2hh and Dam is 17hh.
:D
I really love the thoroughbred colt! :) Though the belgian is gorgeous and will make someone a great horse, he doesn't really fit with one of my programs, but I would love to takt the other colt haha. How much do you want for him?
I usually ask about $15,000 for untrained foals out of ~*C~R~F*~ Double Moonbeam? I can usually get upwards of 1 million for trained offspring out of her but I have two older brothers of his that I have yet to find time to have trained so I'd rather him not just sit and age, so I'm open to offers if $15k is too much.
Stable_Of_Champions
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Stable_Of_Champions »

honeybunny wrote:
Stable_Of_Champions wrote:
I usually ask about $15,000 for untrained foals out of ~*C~R~F*~ Double Moonbeam? I can usually get upwards of 1 million for trained offspring out of her but I have two older brothers of his that I have yet to find time to have trained so I'd rather him not just sit and age, so I'm open to offers if $15k is too much.
I will see if I have room for one soon, thanks for the offer!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 1:35 am

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 1:35 am