Community Forum

[E] Training || Closed, New Topic (Linked Inside)

EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Training || Open || Important Notice on Main Post

Post by EclipticEnd »

Hiya all!

I'm willing to take a couple of horses for training, three at most.

Please read the main post's notice. To sum it up, I have something going on soon IRL that's taking up a lot of my time to prepare for. It'll be over by the third week of June, but until then I'll be slow at training as I'll be doing this as my time permits.

Horses may take 2+ weeks max to finish training. They should hopefully be done within one week, but I'm giving myself some room in case things pop up without warning.

If you decide I'm taking too long then that's perfectly fine! I'll be offering 50% refunds on horses that have less than 400% total training. I will be charging full price past that point though.

In other news, I do plan to update this forum sometime in mid to late June to be less wordy and easier to understand. Until then, I'll be keeping the current setup.

Anything that is not crossed out is available as part of my training package. Please note that the delay extends towards champing as well.

Quick edit:

The even has since passed but I'm taking time to recover from it and relax. Extended training times will continue until... maybe the 17th? We'll see how I'm feeling at that point. Everything went great but it's left me pretty exhausted and worn down so I'm taking time to recover and get back to 100%. Training at this point will most likely take less than a week, but in the case that something comes up I'm leaving the 2 week maximum up for a little while longer.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 4:00 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 4:00 am