Community Forum

Looking for western breeds

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for western breeds

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Colhood wrote:Hello! I'm new to the game and am looking to purchase a couple of mares for breeding and competition, I don't have a lot of money, and don't expect anything amazing, but would love to start out on the right foot :)
I'm open to all 'western' breeds, preferably appaloosas, paints, and quarters, mares and fillies only. I'm looking to focus on cutting and ranch work like I do in real life, but am a little unsure on how to get started or what I need for those skills. Any help is much appreciated!
Thanks so much and have a lovely day or night!
Hi! I've been wanting to start breeding QHs for cutting as my friend just got a new horse and she's getting trained for that so I may be ridding her soon! I have slowly been collecting QH mares with good blood lines and would love to breed them and see if I get any fillys. I'd be willing to give you some fillys for free and help you along with them if I could possibly help you get to eventually comping them. I won't have any time till next week to breed any mares as I'm working all day till I think Saturday.

Let me know what you think! And welcome to the game!

Ps. If you don't want to do QH I have some paints and Appys I could breed also
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
Colhood
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Colhood »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Colhood wrote:Hello! I'm new to the game and am looking to purchase a couple of mares for breeding and competition, I don't have a lot of money, and don't expect anything amazing, but would love to start out on the right foot :)
I'm open to all 'western' breeds, preferably appaloosas, paints, and quarters, mares and fillies only. I'm looking to focus on cutting and ranch work like I do in real life, but am a little unsure on how to get started or what I need for those skills. Any help is much appreciated!
Hi! I've been wanting to start breeding QHs for cutting as my friend just got a new horse and she's getting trained for that so I may be ridding her soon! I have slowly been collecting QH mares with good blood lines and would love to breed them and see if I get any fillys. I'd be willing to give you some fillys for free and help you along with them if I could possibly help you get to eventually comping them. I won't have any time till next week to breed any mares as I'm working all day till I think Saturday.

That's so cool! I'm excited for you and hope that everything goes well. That sounds like an amazing opportunity for both you and your friend! I really appreciate the kindness and would love to take you up on that offer, though I'd want to pay you. Whatever is the least trouble for you, and as long as you keep the nicest fillies for yourself :D
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Colhood wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

That's so cool! I'm excited for you and hope that everything goes well. That sounds like an amazing opportunity for both you and your friend! I really appreciate the kindness and would love to take you up on that offer, though I'd want to pay you. Whatever is the least trouble for you, and as long as you keep the nicest fillies for yourself :D
Ok! I'll ping you later tomorrow or Saturday and show you the links to the mares I have and who I'll breed em to then the foals links after they pop
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:

I would be happy to help either of you with Quarter Horses or Appaloosas. Plus I have a friend breeding Paints.
Colhood
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Colhood »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Colhood wrote:
Ok! I'll ping you later tomorrow or Saturday and show you the links to the mares I have and who I'll breed em to then the foals links after they pop
Thank you so so much! I really appreciate it :)
Colhood
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Colhood »

hdmcminn wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

I would be happy to help either of you with Quarter Horses or Appaloosas. Plus I have a friend breeding Paints.
That’s incredibly kind of you, I’d really appreciate that if it isn’t too much trouble for you :)
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

Colhood wrote:
hdmcminn wrote:
That’s incredibly kind of you, I’d really appreciate that if it isn’t too much trouble for you :)
Would you like 3 QH mares and a colt to get started?
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

Colhood wrote:
hdmcminn wrote:
I listed 3 young mares either old enough to breed plus one that's several turns off and a young colt that would probably also be worth training. The one filly shows as part QH but she will throw purebred when bred to a pure QH. Let me know if you want to add in some Appaloosas or Paints. I also have a contest running where you have a chance to win pony tokens which makes playing more fun! viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39708
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Colhood wrote:...
Look up!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 8:10 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:10 pm