Community Forum

looking for some grinders!

HorseGalLovi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: looking for some grinders!

Post by HorseGalLovi »

frizb wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote: awe ok thanks so much! i am low on money right now, been wanting to buy a few really good grinders (like some females i can breed to the males i have), but i only got about 248k on me :/ and im not quite sure how much they actually cost, like a good one, and or females
I can buy a good grinder that's a mare for you, if you'd like?
I've also got some [I'm pretty sure I do at least], just have a look around my pastures and if you find one you like just tell me :)

also i am hoping i can get another Arabian (for the mare), so its the same breed as the colt i got, but if not no worries!
frizb
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by frizb »

HorseGalLovi wrote:
frizb wrote: I can buy a good grinder that's a mare for you, if you'd like?
I've also got some [I'm pretty sure I do at least], just have a look around my pastures and if you find one you like just tell me :)

also, i totally forgot to ask! what is that colt best at for local shows? i wanna make sure i do the right now lol and once i know ill add it to his notes
I'm not too sure, apologies for that. Though I think it could be driven dressage or endurance level 7-10
This is my freeze account so I don't age them, which also means I don't enter them in local shows, sorry
HorseGalLovi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGalLovi »

frizb wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:

also, i totally forgot to ask! what is that colt best at for local shows? i wanna make sure i do the right now lol and once i know ill add it to his notes
I'm not too sure, apologies for that. Though I think it could be driven dressage or endurance level 7-10
This is my freeze account so I don't age them, which also means I don't enter them in local shows, sorry
oh ok! no worries ill try them :) thank you
HorseGalLovi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGalLovi »

frizb wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:

would this mare be ok?:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3692744
frizb
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by frizb »

HorseGalLovi wrote:
frizb wrote: I'm not too sure, apologies for that. Though I think it could be driven dressage or endurance level 7-10
would this mare be ok?:
Sure, I've just put her up for offers
HorseGalLovi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGalLovi »

frizb wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:
would this mare be ok?:
Sure, I've just put her up for offers

okie thanks so much again! and merry christmas :)
frizb
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by frizb »

HorseGalLovi wrote:
frizb wrote: Sure, I've just put her up for offers

Merry christmas :)
HorseGalLovi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGalLovi »

frizb wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:

hey! was just wondering if i could by any chance borrow some money? i want to go through the horse market, for some other pretty horses/champs to start up a herd of them, and breed them out, but i only have about 195k right now, and still having trouble earning a bunch right now :/ if not no worries! just wanted to ask, as you said if i needed some any time, that i could ask? and im kinda desperate right now lol
HorseGalLovi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGalLovi »

frizb wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:

ive got 2 unwanted horses up for sale, if you need one to offer on... :)
frizb
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by frizb »

HorseGalLovi wrote:
frizb wrote: Merry christmas :)
hey! was just wondering if i could by any chance borrow some money? i want to go through the horse market, for some other pretty horses/champs to start up a herd of them, and breed them out, but i only have about 195k right now, and still having trouble earning a bunch right now :/ if not no worries! just wanted to ask, as you said if i needed some any time, that i could ask? and im kinda desperate right now lol
Sure, I'll offer on my other account [ Frisb ] :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 3:42 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:42 pm