Community Forum

All Breeds Project - 297/328 Complete!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Byelorussian Harness Horse, Peruvian Paso, North Swedish Trotter

Post by Corvus »

Byelorussian Harness Horse: (Forest Horse x Dole Trotter) x (Belgian x Ardennais)
Foals Bred: 2
I have two Dole Trotter colts. This one is 5*

Fire Breathing Moonglow

He's on the shorter and less thicc side, but my other one is shorter and 1% not pony. Although ponyness shouldn't be a huge issue here since there's a massive range.

I also have a 5* Forest Horse mare!

Snowy Watermelon

Most of my Ardennaises are too short or too tall, but I do have two 5* mares!

Dancing Tar

Little Admiration

My Belgians are too tall, but otherwise good. So I'll see if there's a shorter stud available for my two Ardennais mares and if not, I'll just use whichever of my stallions is the shortest. I may also breed some of my taller Belgians to some of my shorter Ardennaises.

Only took two attempts!

Ever Ambience

This is the last breed for the Dole Trotter and for the Forest Horse! Kinda sad to let go of my strawberry roan Forest Horses cause it's one of my favorite colors.

Quest Complete at 29 Feb 24!

Peruvian Paso: NAB x Andalusian
Foals Bred: 10
I'll have to rely on NAB studs, so just looking at my Andalusian mares, this one is my best

Cosmic Chickadee

She's 0* but only slightly too short, and not too bad on the other numbers. I have a few mares who are 2* but are a lot further off. I'll probably try with 3 mares, especially if I can find studs that match well with what I have.

There we go!

Gallant Rumble

Quest Complete 29 Feb 24!

North Swedish Trotter: TB x North Swedish Horse
Foals Bred: 21
I have several 4* North Swedish Horses. I like him the best

Everything Pegasus

He's only 2% too pony. I also have a mare that is the same

Guardian Songbird

For now, I don't plan on using her because I only have two North Swedish Horse mares so she'll be trying to fix that problem. Which means I'll just look at my TB mares and hope I have a good match for Pegasus.

Magenta to my Evening

She's my best TB mare. She's too short though and not thicc enough, but she's at least close there. I'm gonna breed her to one of my taller stallions and see if I can at least get that closer. I might see if there's any TBs for sale that are good, but I rarely see TBs that are pony type. I do have some that are okay but they seem to be lacking in thicness overall, so I think if I can get that number up then I'll have better luck.

I'd just gotten a thiccer TB mare aged up and one of my older mares came through!

Otherworldly Trout

She's kinda cute. Almost tempted to keep her.

Quest Complete 1 Mar 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Yili, Yanqi, Australian Draught Horse

Post by Corvus »

Yili: (Russian Don x Orlov Trotter) x Kazakh
Foals Bred: 4
My Russian Dons are not suited for this (or the Yanqi). They're too tall and too horse, and many are not thicc enough for this one either. The best I have is a 3* stallion but he's 36% too horse which is more than I want to work with, especially since the other breeds involved won't really offset much here.

Somehow my Orlov Trotters are worse? AND MY KAZAKHS ARE PRETTY BAD TOO WHY

THIS IS THE ONLY DECENT HORSE I HAVE

Hazel Elf

She's 16% too horse which is still bigger than I like but but Kazakhs have no thiccness to them. Literally have some that are 0%. One of which is my only one in the pony range too.

So given that all my horses are literally terrible here, I'm just gonna have to use half breeds for everything. I guess the good part here is that at least as far as ponyness goes, I have a massive range that hits 100% so as long as they are pony type, it really doesn't matter. Also got a big range on size, although still gotta hit within the right numbers. The hard part is gonna be finding heavier horses to use cause I feel like most things trend towards being lighter.

Here we go. Starting to get my half foals and first one is a 5* Russian Don filly

Agate Raven

This one happened pretty quick!

Ultraviolet Helper

Quest Complete 2 Mar 24!

Yanqi: (Russian Don x Orlov Trotter) x Prz
Foals Bred: 9
Gonna have similar issues here that I do with the Yili, except for the fact that Przewalskis aren't so terrible here. They trend taller and are thiccer, but Russian Dons and Orlov Trotters should be easy enough to get towards 0% thiccness. The trick will be keeping them nicely in the middle as far as type goes. There's a slightly larger range than most breeds there at least, but I feel like the middle is harder to hit than the extremes.

My Russian Dons and Orlov Trotters are both a bit thiccer than they should be overall, too tall, and too horse. So I'm gonna make half breeds to get those numbers closer to what they should be. I may need to make my own crosses though. I have some mid-range type TBs that aren't thicc, so if nothing is available, I'll have to do that.

I picked up several Przewalksi's that were on the less thicc side and started breeding a few half Przewalski's too. As it turns out, all I needed was one Przewalski stallion because my meh-rated mares were able to come through!

April Raider

Now I have a bunch of Przewalski's and this is the last breed for them. Also gonna sell off the Orlov Trotters and Russian Dons that I made for this. Are there other breeds that might need a similar horse? Maybe. Am I going to regret getting rid of all these? Also maybe.

Quest Complete 3 Mar 24!

Australian Draught Horse: (Shire x Clydesdale) x (Percheron x Suffolk Punch)
At least I'm starting off here on a better foot as I have a 4* Shire who is only 1% too horse

Fiddle Sword

The bad thing is that I only have one Clydesdale mare and she's not great

Required Lollipop

She's 20% too thicc, which is more than I like, but she's what I got. And Fiddle is at least in the middle for size, so if they were averaged together, it's about 80% size which is okay. And I may get lucky and get some that go under that. I'd like to see 75% or lower, but I'll take 80%.

My Suffolk Punches are too thicc and too pony. This one is the best as she's only about 3% too thicc.

Full Twister

I have a lot of too thicc Percherons but this one is nearly perfect, being only 1% too horse

Licorice Admiral

So I think on this side of things, I'll be okay. Hopefully I can get some mixes on the less thicc side since I imagine the Clydesdale x Shires will be thicc.

First Clydesdale x Shire filly is only 3.35% too thicc!

Amber Card

Took her three tries, but she got there eventually!

Sierra Soda

I think this is my last breed for Suffolk Punches so I can get rid of those now!

Quest Complete 2 Mar 24!
Last edited by Corvus on Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Russian Heavy Draft, Aegidienberger, Pozan

Post by Corvus »

Russian Heavy Draft: (Belgian x Percheron) x (Ardennais x Orlov Trotter)
Foals Bred: 11
The last breed for the Ardennais! It'll be nice to get rid of them. Especially since I have so many at the moment. Anyway. Let's see what I have to work with. Orlov Trotters are going to be the tricky part here so starting with them.

My purebred Orlov Trotters are terrible, of course, but the ones I have from breeding Yilis are less terrible since they're heavier. This mare is even 3* and less than 10% off in size and type

Climbing Popcorn

I have 3 others, but they're off by 10-30% so definitely not ideal, although there should be enough offset from the other breeds to make this heavier. Popcorn is even too pony, so really it's just thiccness where she struggles.

I have a 5* Ardennais stallion to go with her too!

Heavenly Light

The only problem is that he's 88% pony, so I could end up with foals that are too pony. I have another one who is 84% pony, but he's 2% under in size. So I'll try with Heavenly Light and if not, I'll try with some others.

My Percherons are almost all too tall. I have one or two that aren't, but they're too horse and not thicc, so I'll use my tall ones. I think I have some Belgians on the shorter side.

This one is especially short but otherwise 4*

Melody on Fascination

I also have this 3* stallion

Dreamy Pink

He's too pony but otherwise good. I am a little worried I'm going to end up with horses who are too pony, but I should manage to get a foal or two that are within range.

First foal has aged up. He's pretty tall, but he might work out

Salt Bunny

Here's a 5* Percheron x Belgian mare

Splendid Sunburst

And the Ardennais x Orlov Trotter I have to pair with her is 4* and only 1% off in ponyness

Gusty Hurricane

I feel pretty good about those two getting me a Russian Heavy Draft in a few tries. Or maybe one of my other pairs will come through first.

Wasn't my 5* mare or any of my good ones, but my worst that came through! Not that it matters cause I just need to get the breed done.

Parallel Nightfall

And I can now get rid of the Ardennais! I think that might be it for all of the breeds from years ago, so that's nice.

Quest Complete 4 Mar 24!

Aegidienberger: Icelandic Pony x Peruvian Paso
Foals Bred: 7
This is the last breed for the Icelandic and Peruvian Paso! I only have one Peruvian Paso and he is unfortunately 2*

Gallant Rumble

He's 1% not thicc and 8% too horse so not terrible at least.

I have several Icelandic mares and they're 0 or 2* so not great. They are at least too thicc and too pony. I don't have one single mare that's good because if one number is better, another is really far off. I think I may just end up breeding all of them to my Peruvian Paso and hoping it works out?

That went faster than expected. Bred all my Icelandics thinking it was gonna be a longish one since they were all so thicc but hey, can't complain about getting it done!

Terrified Jewel

Quest Complete 3 Mar 24!

Pozan: (Arabian x TB) x (Trakehner x Hanoverian)
Foals Bred: 18
Last breed for the Hanoverian!

This is my best Hanoverian who is 4* and too short

Twist Splinter

Most of them are too short and too horse although I have one colt who is only too horse. I may need to age him up, but for now, I'll try with my 4* mare.

My best Trakehners are also too horse, so not a great combo. This one is my best at 8% too horse.

Country Pegasus

I'll age him up but in the meantime, I've bred some Hanoverian mares to a stud. Maybe that'll work out and I won't need Pegasus for this. As long as I can get something close, I think I'll be okay. TBs and Arabians aren't really the right shape for this, but there's a lot of them and I have some pony TBs including this 4* mare

Mahogany Teacake

She's only slightly too short. All I need to do is find a decent Arabian to pair with her. I have a few more TBs that are close. Some are too pony, which might be helpful too, but they're all mostly good on thiccness.

Got a 5* Arabian x TB mare aged up!

Estranged Mist

Just waiting on a colt to age up now. Although I learned that it is really, really hard to get a 5* Trakehner x Hanoverian because that combo also makes the Brandenburger and there is a lot of overlap between that and what I need for the Pozan. Thanks Branden. You and your dumb burgers just have to ruin everything.

Branden tried, but even he couldn't stop be from getting a 5* Trakehner x Hanoverian!

Adjacent Flame

And here's another 5* Arabian x TB mare!

Cosmic Bouncer

Once again, it was one of my poorly rated mares who came through, but again, it doesn't matter cause this one is done!

Silvery Meeting

And now I can get rid of Hanoverians!

Quest Complete 5 Mar 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Sokolsky, Masuren, Canadian Horse

Post by Corvus »

Sokolsky: (Belgian x Belgian Ardennais) x (Anglo-Norman x North Swedish Horse)
Foals Bred: 6
This is the last breed for the Belgian! And the Belgian Ardennais! Only problem is I seem to have misplaced my Belgian Ardennais. So first step is making a new one of those. But I have 5* Belgians and 5* Ardennais, so hopefully I can get one without too much trouble. I'll go through and look at my other horses for this breed once I have the Belgian Ardennais.

Got a Belgian Ardennais and she's 5*!

Poison Frog

I have a 4* Belgian stallion to pair with her too! He's only 1% too pony.

Bouncing Peacock

My Anglo-Normans are too short, not thicc, and too horse. I have one 2* who is good on height and not too bad on size, but he's 91% horse which is way too far off. So I think I like this stallion the best.

Cheesy the Remedy

He's 10% too horse and only (lol) 26.5% off in size. Most of my Anglo-Normans are in the 30 range in size.

This is my best mare

Berserk Phoenix[horse]

She's nearly 40% off in size but only 8% off in ponyness. Like she is at least pony type. So with these two, that hopefully means size will be the biggest concern.

This North Swedish Horse is 4*

[horse=4150119]Everything Pegasus

He's too short but not by much. His biggest issue is that he's only about 78% thicc and I'd rather have someone at the top of the range or even over.

For my mares, this one is the closest. She's too short and 3% too horse. But I'll age her up and see how she works out. I think I'll have to rely on the Belgian x Belgian Ardennais to give me the height and thiccness that I need though.

Got another quick one! Didn't even need to wait for my 5* foals to age up!

Faithful Sound

I can get rid of the Belgian Ardennais and my Belgians now!

Quest Complete 6 Mar 24!

Masuren: Trakehner x Anglo-Arabian
Foals Bred: 12
I do have a 5* Trakehner stallion!

Stormy From King

This is my best mare, although I guess that depends on what I have for Anglo-Arabians. I have a few other that are okayish too.

Lavender Nightmare

I don't have any great Anglo-Arabians. My best mare is probably this 0* one

Enraged Treason

She's not too far off. I have two others that are 3* but further away in the areas they do fail. They're both pregnant but I'll start them when I can. And I'll check for studs for Lavender.

Got one!

Eternal Element

Quest Complete 5 Mar 24!

Canadian Horse: (Norman Cob x Andalusian) x (Arabian x Breton)
Foals Bred: 11
Once again, one of my best horses is a 0*

Tranquil Jewel

Although I just remembered I have two other Norman Cobs that are frozen so I gotta check them. And they're actually worse, so just gonna have to rely on Tranquil Jewel and if I good Andalusian mares, then I'll pick my least terrible Norman Cob stallion.

I do have this 4* Andalusian mare frozen

Lingering Nightfall

She's about 8% too thicc and I think all my Norman Cobs are also too thicc. And I'd have to unfreeze her which I don't really feel like doing. Although I am getting low on breeds to make with Andalusians so maybe I should.

I have this 4* Andalusian stallion who is 10% too thicc

Blueberry Causeway

So I'll use Blueberry and Jewel and hope they work out. I usually like to have a couple of mares, but at least this way, it's easier to track how many foals I have so I'm not overrun.

My Bretons are too tall, too thicc, and too pony and by quite a bit. This mare is the closest (and she's not close at all)

Poisonous Thyme

The good part is that an Arabian should offset everything. I just need to find one a bit on the short side. So I'll only have one mare for each side of this one which means it might take a bit.

Didn't expect this so soon with all my horses being too thicc but here she is

British Columbia

This is the last breed for the Norman Cob and the Breton!

Quest Complete 6 Mar 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Quarter Horse, Latvian Harness Horse, Spanish Mustang

Post by Corvus »

Quarter Horse: (TB x Chickasaw) x (Arabian x Andalusian)
Foals Bred: 14
I really wanted to do this one later, but I also really want to finish off Andalusians. So here we are. Quarter Horse time.

Chickasaws will be the most limiting breed here. I only have three. This one is my best mare.

Miraculous Castle

She's 0*. Too short, too thicc, and too horse. And my stallion is 2*

Kittens Sand

Also too short and too horse, but okay on thiccness. So not the greatest start here, so hopefully my TBs are better.

This is my best TB. She's too short but 4*

Wondering Emperor

I'll breed her to Kittens. And for Castle I have this 0* stallion

Diamond Festival

He's too tall, not thicc and too pony so he's 0* in the opposite way of Castle, so hopefully they work out.

For the other side of the equation, I have a lot of thicc Andalusians. This one is pretty good though.

Melody Ember

She's 15% too thicc, but I can find an Arabian to make up for that. I have a second 4* mare who is about the same in thiccness, so I can have two mares working on this. The trick will be to find an Arabian stud. They're good in thiccness, but I need them to be a little ponier.

Got a Quarter Horse!

Destiny's Oak

Quest Complete 7 Mar 24!

Latvian Harness Horse: Dole Gudbrandsdal x North Swedish Horse
Foals Bred: 23
Last breed for Dole Gudbrandsdal and the North Swedish Horse! I only have 2 Dole Gudbrandsdals and neither are great. This one is the better one at 2*

Tawny Arrow

He's too short and about 10% too thicc but is okay on horsiness. And the real down side is that my 4 North Swedish Horse mares also aren't good. They're too thicc and too pony. And by pretty big numbers too. So I'm going to make half North Swedish Horses so I have something better to work with.

Got a 5* North Swedish Horse!

Terrified Forest

Just gotta age her up now.

Forest's first foal was a failure so I decided to make a half Dole Dudbrandsdal. And first attempt is a 5*!

Delightful Truce

Didn't take long for him to get me a Latvian Harness Horse! Not with Forest though, although I can't say I'm surprised.

Driftwood Risk

I gotta double check, but I think I am safe to get rid of the Latvian Harness Horse, as well as the two parent breeds! And I have so many North Swedish Horses now. Oops.

Quest Complete 8 Mar 24!

Spanish Mustang: Spanish Jennet x Mustang
Foals Bred: 3
I have a lot of really close Mustangs and one 5*

Berserk Octagon

My Spanish Jennets are unfortunately not good. They're not thicc and too horse and some are too tall. I'm gonna see if there's better studs available and if not I might use this one.

Malachite Executive

He's too tall but he's the closest on size and type.

I remembered I had a Spanish Jennet mare frozen, saw she was somewhat better than my other Spanish Jennets and what do you know? She worked out!

Bubblegum Fight

This means there's only one breed left for the Spanish Jennet. I think I'll leave that mare on this account and work her into my current herd. Although maybe I should look at the requirements for Appaloosas because maybe I don't want horses with her build.

Quest Complete 6 Mar 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Mangalarga Machador, Azteca, Quarter Pony

Post by Corvus »

Mangalarga Machador: (NAB x Alter-Real) x (NAB x Criollo)
I've got one Criollo colt and he's 2*

Topaz Power

He's too short, 9% too thicc, and 3% too horse. The NAB should make up for most of that, though. And none of the numbers are terribly far off.

My Alter-Real mare is 3* and also too thicc, but by nearly 15%

Luminescent Almond

Going through the market to look for some NABs and there aren't any amazing ones. I grabbed this one who is 2* and only slightly too short and 5% too horse

Blissful Plum

And this younger one who is also slightly too short and 3% too horse

Pearl

I'll breed both of them to Topaz and hopefully there's some good studs available for Almond.

Got 2 NAB x Alter-Real fillies and both are 0.15% too thicc. Here's the older one of the two.

Sunshine Giggle

I also got a colt but he's 12% too thicc. More of a difference than I like but I'll go with it. Refroze my Alter-Real in case I do need to make more down the line.

Getting it done on the second foal isn't too bad!

Sticky Buttons

Quest Complete 9 Mar 24!

Azteca: Andalusian x (QH x Criollo)
Foals Bred: 22
Once again, I have this Criollo

Topaz Power

He's 3*. Too short and 9% too thicc.

I do have a 4* QH filly, but instead of aging her up, I just picked up this mare

Turquoise Ring

She's not thicc enough and a little too horse, but she could make some good foals. Also decided to pick up this 4* mare

Glorious Wave

She's 0.6% too thicc and thiccness isn't ideal here, but I might as well try with her. Worst case scenario, I have another mare to build up my QHs.

I have several 4* Andalusians and this is my closest

Honor by the Slingshot

The downside is that he's 17% too thicc and all my Andalusians are too thicc, but by a lot more. So hopefully I can get the QH x Criollos to be not thicc. I can also check to see if there's studs available, but I think most of them are too tall.

Got a 5* Criollo x QH although he's a colt

Aimless Invitation

I'm not getting any fillies so I'm just gonna try with some of my Andalusians and maybe the foals will take after dad.

There we go!

Lion Nebula

Kinda tempted to keep this breed cause I used to have them. But space is always an issue

Quest Complete 9 Mar 24!

Quarter Pony: Chickasaw x Quarter Horse
Last breed for the Chickasaw! Got a few extras to work with now too, including this 5* mare

Discover Velocity

I have a 5* filly to age up and a 4* mare who I'll use if there's a thicc QH stud available.

That was a quick one

Stormy Wonderful

I can get rid of my Chickasaws now and I'm pretty sure I don't need the Quarter Pony for anything either

Quest Complete 8 Mar 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Danube, Camarillo White Horse, Falabella

Post by Corvus »

Danube: (Russian Don x Orlov Trotter) x (Nonius x Gidran)
Foals Bred: 26
Last breed for the Nonius and Gidran! I only have two Noniuses so gonna look at them first. Fortunately got a 4* and he's only slightly too tall

Tulip Choice

My Gidrans are all pretty bad. They're too horse and not thicc but I have this one who is at least the right height.

Stardust Sham

The problem I'm gonna have is that Russian Dons and Orlov Trotters are also light. So I'm probably gonna have to make halfs. This is my best Russian Don. He's good on height and size, but he's 22% too horse

Sudden Pink

And this is my best Orlov Trotter

Dirty Implosion

So I'm definitely gonna need to make halfs of both breeds to make it easier. Yay extra steps.

First Nonius x Gidran is a 5*!

Thunderbolt Sketch

Danube is done!

Morning Outline

Goodbye Nonius! Goodbye Gidran! Done with them forever*!

*or until i decide i want them or a breed made from them at some point

Quest Complete 12 Mar 24!

Camarillo White Horse: Morgan x Spanish Mustang
I have two Spanish Mustang colts and this one is 4* and just about 5% too thicc

Bubblegum Fight

I have a 5* Morgan mare to go with him and she's on the lower end for thiccness

Green Dancer

She should get the job done but I think I have a few others I'll try too just cause it's always better to have more chances.

Turns out I only needed Green Dancer!

Nutmeg Autumn

Quest Complete 9 Mar 24!

Falabella: Shetland Pony x (TB x Criollo)
Foals Bred: 17
So I don't have any Shetlands and only one Criollo so this could get interesting cause he's 0*

Topaz Power

I might still have some shorter TBs, but as short as I need them to be, I'm gonna need the Criollo to be extra short too. So I'm gonna do half Criollos. And since my shortest TB is 11 hh, I might as well make half TBs too.

That felt like it took forever, but mostly, it was just getting everything down to tiny size. But here's a Falabella!

Marigold Engraving

Quest Complete 12 Mar 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Campolina, East Bulgarian, Paint

Post by Corvus »

Campolina: (Anglo-Norman x Mangalarga Machador) x (Arabian x Andalusian)
Foals Bred: 1
I only have two Mangalarga Machadors. My filly is 5* and almost 4 years old

Sticky Buttons

My colt is 3* and he's about 11% too horse. Which I don't think I'm gonna want with this one. I need ponier horses that aren't thicc, and we all know how Arabians are on poniness. But I think I have thicc Andalusians, so at least Arabians should balance that out a bit.

Anyway, onto the Anglo-Normans.

I have this 4* one who is about 13% too thicc

Cheesy the Remedy

That's a bigger number than I wanted to deal with but my other Anglo-Norman stallion is 34% too thicc and at least I should be able to get something close, if not perfect with Buttons. She's closer to 20% thicc too, so it should work out.

My Anglo-Norman mares aren't great. Mostly 0 or 2% although some of them are less than 10% off in each category. And since they're all too horse and my Mangalarga Machador is too horse, I'm gonna try to get this all done with Buttons.

I don't have Arabians, so ideally, I'd like to breed my Andalusian mares to Arabian studs, so just gonna check mares first and hope I've got something good.

Here's a 4* filly is too tall. She is nicely in the middle for size, but only 50% pony and I'd rather have 60%+ since I gotta mix with an Arabian. Downside is she's still pretty young so it'd take a bit to age her up.

Shame Strike

This filly is 67% pony, but over 30% too thicc

Brave Fellow

I have some who are way too thicc and closer to 50% pony that are old enough, so I'll go ahead and start with them and if they aren't getting anything done once Brave Fellow is old enough, I'll use her to hopefully get some good foals to work with.

Got a 5* Andalusian x Arabian colt!

Magnetic Poppyseed

And a 4* Mangalarga Machador x Anglo-Norman filly! Just 0.2% off in size!

Clashing Swan

Kinda tempted to leave it with just the two of them, but I feel like if I do, they won't actually work out together or just take forever. I'd like to have a filly and colt of each cross. But if I get some good ones, I think I'll call it good soon.

And I really didn't need any other horses cause they got it on the first try!

Dreamy Translation

Quest Complete 14 Mar 24!

East Bulgarian: TB x (Arabian x Anglo-Arabian)
Foals Bred: 9
This is probably my best Anglo-Arabian

Royal Galaxy

She's not thicc and too horse, which is too be expected with Anglo-Arabians. Too bad most of the Arabian studs are the same.

Also grabbed this Anglo-Arabian from the market

Vanishing Light

And got this Arabian x Anglo-Arabian mare who is good on size but pretty far off on type, but might as well try with her

Skeleton Trophy

I have this TB stallion to pair her with

Fiddle Starlet

He's too short, not quite thicc enough, and too pony, but the two horses balance each other out. Only problem is I need them to go in the middle on all three Important Numbers which will be the challenge and Skeleton may not make it long enough to get this breed, but I should at least have my own crosses ready by then.

There he is!

Prospect Thundercloud

Quest Complete 14 Mar 21!

Paint: Spanish Barb x Quarter Horse
Most of my Spanish Barbs are too thicc and then either too short or too tall, but at least on height, it's not too bad and some aren't too bad on size either. This is my best mare who is a little short and 2.4% too thicc

Rosemary Wild

Stallion-wise, my best are short and 13% or so too thicc so if I don't have a non-thicc QH mare, I might see what studs are available. Or just use my Spanish Barb mares.

I have a 5* Quarter Horse stallion!

Pistol Breeze

He's nicely in the middle for height and size, but he is more on the pony side of the range, and I think my Spanish Barbs are too, but both my Quarter Horses and Spanish Barbs are relatively consistent with type and they actually can make a big jump on the horse side cause I got a nice, big range on that.

Rosemary and Pistol got a winner on the first try!

Adamant of the Bonbon

Quest Complete 13 Mar 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Appaloosa, Toric, Canadian Pacer

Post by Corvus »

Appaloosa: Spanish Jennet x (QH x Mustang)
Last breed for the Spanish Jennet! And for the Mustang too, I think. Gotta double check that one. I have one Spanish Jennet stallion and he's 5*

Malachite Executive

I have several mares that are either too short or too horse by varying amounts, although a lot of them are older which might cause some problems if this takes too long.

I also have a 5* Quarter Horse stallion!

Pistol Breeze

I have a too tall mare, a too short one, and a too thicc one and none of them are too far off, so I can use those too if I have a decent Mustang stallion. All my Mustangs are too thicc and my stallions are about 15% too thicc. I have a few mares who are less terrible. This one is my best at 3.3% too thicc

Orange Stash

I'll use her and maybe one or two other mares and breed them to Pistol and that should hopefully give me something to work with. Hopefully I get some fillies, but I have some Spanish Jennet mares that aren't too bad.

Got a 5* QH x Mustang filly!

Juniper Cookie

Got it on the first try!

Wild Constellation

Quest Complete 14 Mar 24!

Toric: (Anglo-Norman x Estonian Native) x (Trakehner x Orlov Trotter)
Foals Bred: 6
Last breed for the Trakehner and Estonian Native and if it's not the last for the Anglo-Norman, then I'm getting there. I have one Estonian Native mare to work with and she's 2*

Orange Chickadee

She's too short and too pony but she is nicely in the middle for thiccness. I only have one Anglo-Norman stallion and he's 4* and actually nicely matched with Chickadee because he's 1.5% off in size

Cheesy the Remedy

I do have a 5* Orlov Trotter filly

Doctor Rain

The rest of them are not thicc enough, or one old stallion who is only too short. All of my Trakehners are terrible. Some are okay in horsiness, but then they're nowhere near thicc enough and if their thiccness is better, then they're too horse, but I'll see if I can get something to work out or I'll have to make half Trakehners.

This Trakehner x Orlov Trotter mare isn't too bad

Abominable Bell

She's less than 2% off in size and a little short, but I think I have some good horses to pair her with that should make up for that

Got this one faster than expected!

Snowy Radiance

Quest Complete 15 Mar 24!

Canadian Pacer: Narragansett Pacer x Canadian Horse
Foals Bred: 3
I have one Canadian Horse mare and one Narragansett Pacer mare. So I'm gonna have to make a half of something. My Canadian is 5*

British Columbia

And my Narragansett Pacer is 2* cause she's too short and too thicc

Salt Trove

So I'll unfreeze her and make some half Narragansetts and hopefully I can get a colt that's close

Got a 5* half Narragansett

Admiral Crown

And here's the Canadian Pacer!

Elusive Spice

Quest Complete 15 Mar 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Pantaneiro, Waler, Miniature

Post by Corvus »

Pantaneiro: (Andalusian x Manalarga Machador) x (Criollo x Campolina)
Foals Bred: 5
Last breed for the Andalusian! Of course, they're pretty much all too thicc and too pony as well. This is a relatively light breed and my Andalusians are kinda in the middle. My Mangalarga Machadors are better but still too pony. So I'm thinking maybe I'll see if I can find an Andalusian stud? I think there's some horsier ones out that.

My Campolinas are also too pony. So this is gonna be hard. I do have several 4* Criollos so there's that. They're too short for the most part, but hopefully they can do some heavy lifting here and reduce the poniness and thiccness.

This is my best stallion

Salt Story

So I'll use him and maybe a few of my 4* mares, although my Campolina colt is not great.

Got a 4* Andalusian x Mangalarga Machador colt!

Smoking Rainstorm

He's too tall, but my Criollos should bring height down a bit.

Got one! Which means GOODBYE ANDALUSIANS!

Neon Intention

Quest Complete 16 Mar 24!

Waler: Quarter Horse x (Arabian x TB)
Just gonna look at my TB mares cause I don't have any Arabians and look here's a 5* mare

Lemon Melody

I also have some too thicc mares that should work still cause the Arabian should bring that way down. The Arabian may make them a little too horse, but I also have several 5* Quarter Horses and some that are on the pony side of things, so I think I just need one or two crosses.

Actually, there may be Arabian x TB studs and I can skip the step of making the cross, but my guess is they're too horse.

FIRST ATTEMPT!

Translucent Lace

Quest Complete 17 Mar 24!

Miniature: Shetland Pony x Falabella
Foals Bred: 40
My Falabella is 4* and not thicc enough, which a Shetland should fix

Marigold Engraving

Gotta age her up, but in the meantime, I have some Shetlands and there's some Falabella studs available. This is probably my best Shetland mare

Permanent Numbers

FINALLY

Silvery Gumball

Quest Complete 18 Mar 24!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:30 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:30 am