Community Forum

Pinging Kintara about stud KT Lounge Lizard

horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging Kintara about stud KT Lounge Lizard

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

ScarlettDeath wrote:
horsegirl008~2 wrote: My pleasure :D :D
So this is the foal from my first attempt to make a mini and it didnt come out as a mini but look how tiny and cute it is! im happy with it being this haha :D

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3782591
Aww he's so tiny and cuteeee <333 Congrats!
I tried making a mini the same way you are and figured out that it's much easier to take a "shortcut" and just use minis that are already in existence :oops: :lol: :lol:
Gabbys Pets
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabbys Pets »

horsegirl008~2 wrote:
ScarlettDeath wrote:
So this is the foal from my first attempt to make a mini and it didnt come out as a mini but look how tiny and cute it is! im happy with it being this haha :D

I tried making a mini the same way you are and figured out that it's much easier to take a "shortcut" and just use minis that are already in existence :oops: :lol: :lol:
Might want to move this conversation at the moment ;) (Frens <3 thread is open for yall to use :D)
ScarlettDeath
Visit My Farm

Post by ScarlettDeath »

horsegirl008~2 wrote:
ScarlettDeath wrote:

Yeah now that i have some horses to work with im super excited to see what all my mares produce :D
And i knowww it surprises me that the foal wasnt considered a mini cuz of his size but i still think he is super adorable and i haven't seen a pattern like his on a horse b4 where it goes over his ears.
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

ScarlettDeath wrote:
horsegirl008~2 wrote: Aww he's so tiny and cuteeee <333 Congrats!
Yeah now that i have some horses to work with im super excited to see what all my mares produce :D
And i knowww it surprises me that the foal wasnt considered a mini cuz of his size but i still think he is super adorable and i haven't seen a pattern like his on a horse b4 where it goes over his ears.
Aww yeah he's so cute!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 5:49 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:49 am