Community Forum

Ping Horzelover101

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Ping Horzelover101

Post by emorrison787 »

Horzelover101
Hello again, I am going out on a limb here..
When I had my horses *QI* Izzy Wonder and {R&R} RAB Godspeed was at Black Creek Stables for training. I noticed a grinder horse in the pasture with my horses. It is a black and white thoroughbred/NAB cross stallion. I can’t stop thinking about him. I think he is absolutely the prettiest horse I have seen on here, and am absolutely in love with HIM! I just want to know if you’d be willing to sell him? If so, He would become my personal horse on here that never gets sold and will definitely age out! I’d even give 50k for him! If he isn’t for sale, I totally understand no matter the reason. But if you don’t ask, you never know!
PoliteFroggy
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping Horzelover101

Post by PoliteFroggy »

HorzeLover101 wrote:above
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

emorrison787 wrote:
Horzelover101
When I had my horses *QI* Izzy Wonder and {R&R} RAB Godspeed was at Black Creek Stables for training. I noticed a grinder horse in the pasture with my horses. It is a black and white thoroughbred/NAB cross stallion. I can’t stop thinking about him. I think he is absolutely the prettiest horse I have seen on here, and am absolutely in love with HIM! I just want to know if you’d be willing to sell him? If so, He would become my personal horse on here that never gets sold and will definitely age out! I’d even give 50k for him! If he isn’t for sale, I totally understand no matter the reason. But if you don’t ask, you never know!
Sorry but he is not for sale. He is being used as a grinder and breeding purposes for my endurance line. :)

Thank you!
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:
Sorry but he is not for sale. He is being used as a grinder and breeding purposes for my endurance line. :)

Thank you!
I totally understand. I wouldn't want to sell him either. Would you consider allowing me one breeding from him? I have a pregnant mare that I'd love to breed her to him.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

emorrison787 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:

Thank you!
I totally understand. I wouldn't want to sell him either. Would you consider allowing me one breeding from him? I have a pregnant mare that I'd love to breed her to him.
Hes a very expensive line.
I would be willing to stud out a different stud regarding this line but the stud fees will start at 1 million and will increase depending color, HGP and confo.
Owner Of FIR Club

emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:
I would be willing to stud out a different stud regarding this line but the stud fees will start at 1 million and will increase depending color, HGP and confo.
Hey HorzeLover101, would you happen to still have that stallion?
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

emorrison787 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Hey HorzeLover101, would you happen to still have that stallion?
When they are named Grinder they are aged out as grindes, I no longer have this horse as he passed on to greener pasture.
Owner Of FIR Club

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:44 pm

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:44 pm