Community Forum

Im looking for a partner that would like to help breed horses with me to train and possibly sell

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Lynx768768
Visit My Farm

Re: Im looking for a partner that would like to help breed horses with me to train and possibly sell

Post by Lynx768768 »

ooboob wrote:
Lynx768768 wrote: Nope, they just have to be on the stronger side OR have a strong parent if being bred:)
sounds good! i’ll link any foals i choose to keep for breeding/competing in case you’re interested!
Ok, Thank You! If any of the horses I have you like I'm more then willing to do so as well!
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Re: Im looking for a partner that would like to help breed horses with me to train and possibly sell

Post by ooboob »

Lynx768768 wrote:
ooboob wrote: sounds good! i’ll link any foals i choose to keep for breeding/competing in case you’re interested!
Ok, Thank You! If any of the horses I have you like I'm more then willing to do so as well!
Sounds good! i'll touch base with you once i get some mares popped and see how things are going for you as well. talk soon! :D
You, sir, are a fish. ~ Arthur Morgan
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

Lynx768768 wrote:
ooboob wrote: sounds good! i’ll link any foals i choose to keep for breeding/competing in case you’re interested!
hiya! i wanted to check in and see if you need any foals trained, and see how things are going! i've got this guy, he doesn't have the best strength stat but he has a gold mark and his hgp is pretty good :)
Destrier
You, sir, are a fish. ~ Arthur Morgan
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Lynx768768 wrote:I have some amazing Belgian horses that have not only Champian Titles but also a few with grand champion, and even a mare with a master champion. I am looking for someone that is also interested in training and competing high-quality Belgians. I would like to start a project in breeding quality horses that can be trained and competed or even sold if that was what was decided.
I'm not good at training but I have nice Belgians you could use!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 9:57 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:57 am